PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 12:44 AM
N00b

Shady3089 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Does S2U2 cause any battery/mem drainage?

Just installed S2U2 havent really had the chance to play around with it yet. But does it cause any severe battery drainage or any memory leakage? Thinking about trying out PocketSheild soon as well.

Also on S2U2 what is the setting that lets you choose betwen "answer <-> ignore" ? All i get is the option to "answer" but not "ignore". Btw I'm using the latest version.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:48 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Does S2U2 cause any battery/mem drainage?

No sever battery drain or mem leak. this is the best version so far. My settings are as follows for caller id

Caller ID: fullscreen
Slide to answer: Always
Slide to end: on
S2A answer key: on
S2A end Key: on
Don't forget to hit the

Old 11-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady3089 View Post
Just installed S2U2 havent really had the chance to play around with it yet. But does it cause any severe battery drainage or any memory leakage? Thinking about trying out PocketSheild soon as well.

Also on S2U2 what is the setting that lets you choose betwen "answer <-> ignore" ? All i get is the option to "answer" but not "ignore". Btw I'm using the latest version.
There is a major problem in the newest version of S2u2 i believe its version 1.35, if you have it installed on your computer and its on then try and push the down volume key button on the side of you phone, and it will not work you have to change the volume manualy with your finger on the screen, thats because the s2u2 1.35 causes a corruption in the volume command.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:51 AM
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
There is a major problem in the newest version of S2u2 i believe its version 1.35, if you have it installed on your computer and its on then try and push the down volume key button on the side of you phone, and it will not work you have to change the volume manualy with your finger on the screen, thats because the s2u2 1.35 causes a corruption in the volume command.
That's the first time I've heard this....
Old 11-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
set keyboard hook to YES and it will be fixed
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:53 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
No sever battery drain or mem leak. this is the best version so far. My settings are as follows for caller id

wtf, those are my settings. Lol to the op, works great, no issues. please try s2p for music. shows player when screen is locked. and s2v for changing wallpaper on s2u2 and todayscreen. http://www.ac-s2.com/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-22-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:55 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
set keyboard hook to YES and it will be fixed
ok thanks i will install that version back and try this.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Geek'n it Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wtf, those are my settings. Lol . http://www.ac-s2.com/
NO... they are MINE!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 01:04 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Shady3089 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post

I have all those settings exactly like this and it is still not giving me an answer and ignore option. I am goin to uninstall and reinstall.

Last edited by Shady3089; 11-22-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 01:22 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady3089 View Post
I have all those settings exactly like this and it is still not giving me an answer and ignore option. I am goin to uninstall and reinstall.
if your using direct draw, dont. use raw buffer

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro