PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 08:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc 6850
Carrier: sprint

iceman40 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iceman40 Send a message via Yahoo to iceman40
Bluetooth

Touch pro and the bluetooth isnt working, its on and the beam is on, but can not pick up anybodys bluetooth device, but they pick up mine......is there something i need to do different to get it to work, thanx...
Old 11-21-2008, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR
Re: Bluetooth

samething is happening to me, I can see others but I cant tranfer... ocasionally it will send but very small files and sometimes not even that. I do recieve fine from other phones I wonder who else has this issue?
Old 11-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydogPR View Post
samething is happening to me, I can see others but I cant tranfer... ocasionally it will send but very small files and sometimes not even that. I do recieve fine from other phones I wonder who else has this issue?
I do notice that there is no option on the touch pro to send file by bluetooth. I have been successfully able to beam files to my Motorola Q.

On my motorola Q I have an option to send file by bluetooth.

I believe you need to connect the two before you can send files to and from devices. Should be under settings/menu/bluetooth devices and then add new device. Hope that helps.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR

on the pro and diamond its labled as "BEAM FILE" its the samething as send via bluetooth...
Old 11-22-2008, 09:16 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have been trying this a little this morning I have successfully sent small files under 1 meg but anything larger seams to time out. I wonder if there is a setting that can be change to allow the devices to stay connected for longer.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:27 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
I have been trying this a little this morning I have successfully sent small files under 1 meg but anything larger seams to time out. I wonder if there is a setting that can be change to allow the devices to stay connected for longer.
theres some bt settings in adv.config tool that may help.http://www.touchxperience.com/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro