PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 02:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel

havoc479 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BT Headset Help!...plz

I was looking for some answers but I came across none. If this has been posted already can you plz point me to right direction.

Well I just got a touch pro, YAY!!
I've been setting it up to my liking, I installed an alternate media player (coreplayer) and hooked up my BT headset (Plantronics Voyager 855 Stereo, I love this thing).
Anyway when I tried changing the song via the headset buttons, I found out that it was controlling the music player form the touchflow 3D thingy. So that really bummed me out. But I thought of a quick fix. I disabled touchflow 3D hoping that it will fix the problem. Well it didnt, now the windows media player is being controlled by the headset.

All I want is to be able to control Coreplayer with my headset and car stereo(which I havent tested yet).

Oh ya, my old phone HTC 6800 never gave me this problem. So im guessing this has a simple fix. Well Im hoping anyways.

Thanks
Old 11-21-2008, 12:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy
Re: BT Headset Help!...plz

Havoc I will love to hear the out come of this, as I will be getting this phone shortly and have the same head set..

TY
Shell
Old 11-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel
Threadstarter

havoc479 is a n00b

well so far it looks like I will have to get used to the touch flow 3d music app, i really dont like windows media player. Im gonna miss the equilizer from coreplayer though.
But Im still gona look around and mess with the phone, hopefully ill find a solution.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:29 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I know this is abit old but it's my only lead currently on trying to see if the BT headset buttons can be changed to control COrePlayer instead... So a bump for someone who may know the answer?
Old 06-08-2009, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pastafarian is keeping up the good workpastafarian is keeping up the good workpastafarian is keeping up the good work

I have the same headset and HAD the same problem...until it was fixed about a week ago here . It works with Coreplayer, Pocketplayer and Mortplayer just fine. Pocketmusic also works to a point, but the controls will only function while the player is active i.e. the player will still play in the background but you can't pause. Enjoy!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro