PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Fateiznear is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation TP Registry Files Needed!

Can someone please use Total Commander and copy the whole folder
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila from the Sprint Touch Pro
I need the whole Manila folder please copy, zip and reply with the file upload if you can.
I need this because i accidentally deleted the registry folder now touchflo will not start.
---------
STEPS:
---------
You can get to the registry files using total commander
first open and go to \\plugins
then follow the directory below
HKLM\Software\HTC\
when you are there click on the folder called Manila
go to file and click copy/move
then a window will popup. click the button that says "tree"
and direct it toward your memory/storage card
then click OK and then copy.

THEN after that. you can just zip that registry folder and upload it

Pleaz & Thanx

Last edited by Fateiznear; 11-21-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Registry Files Needed!!!!! Urgent...

No reason to start a new thread.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Fateiznear is a n00b

my fault. i just need someone to help.

if you can please do

thanx
Old 11-20-2008, 03:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

if you need it now, i can upload a picture of it, theres not much. i only have ppc right now. pics are very clear.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Fateiznear is a n00b

a picture of what?. im lost,

i need the files as specified above
Old 11-20-2008, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: TP Registry Files NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP/UPLOAD.... Urgent...

See attached.

As a side bonus, you now get the pleasure of remapping all of your shortcuts from the programs tab. Unless of course you like mine
Attached Files
File Type: zip Manila.zip (950 Bytes, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by bedoig; 11-20-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Fateiznear is a n00b
Unhappy Re: TP Registry Files NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP/UPLOAD.... Urgent...

how do i get these back into the registry though. it seems like it wont let me???
Old 11-20-2008, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: TP Registry Files NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP/UPLOAD.... Urgent...

Unzip the file to any location on your device. Then just click on the .reg file using Resco Explorer, Total Commander, etc.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Launching a second thread to solve your issue is both inconsiderate and rude... I offered you one solution... You have to let people try to find an answer to your question... Please give it more time next time... Also, you yourself found a solution to your problem.. Using Total Commander... I know Touch Flo is great on the Touch Pro, but the excess of exclamation points in the title to your thread belies how important of an issue you have... I am sorry your registry files were deleted.. I wish I could help you out more... Next time please be careful when you are in your registry so you don't delete anything important or when using programs that have the potential to cause problems.. You need peoples help.. Behavior like this that you exhibit will incline people to not help you in the future... We enjoy helping each other out.. That is what PPC Geeks is all about.. This is my opinion only... But please in the future, be more considerate...

You can use a registry editor to put registry edits into the registry... Install one, then remap your registry... That will take a lot of time and effort... If you do a Hard Reset, your problem will be solved with only the loss of your data... Yes, I know Hard Reset's are annoying but that seems to be your best solution... You can use Active Sync to back up all your contacts, media files, and programs to your computer... After you Hard Reset, you will then be able to re-install all of these things...
Old 11-20-2008, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre

Insoc is keeping up the good workInsoc is keeping up the good work

Why not do a hard reset and call it a day?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro