PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: Sprint

Mikeschevelle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Am I up a creek on this one

So I have slightly modded my TP. 1- I removed the Sprint Music Store thing from the music player tabb, 2- I did the opera mod so that it displays full pages and not wap.

Here is my delima. I was sitting here at work and on my laptop i went to the digital lounge and bought some songs but now i can figure out how to get them to the phone. the site says

In order to download this song to your handset, follow these steps:

- Launch the Sprint Music Store on your Sprint handset
- Enter the Music Stores Player (select player on the right tab and the player will load)
-Select menu in the bottom right hand corner.
- select Web Sync
- Your Digital Lounge purchases will be delivered to the music stores player.
- Select a song to complete the download and enjoy!

Only i cant since i removed the sprint music store thing and since i changed Opera's settings when i tried to access it before i removed the sprint music store link it would tell me i couldnt access either i am assuming because of the change of Opera's settings

Basically can i get these songs to my phone since sprint doesnt allow the songs to be downloaded to PC anymore?
Old 11-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Am I up a creek on this one

Could you reinstall the Sprint Music Store? Download the music, then sync it over to your computer?
Old 11-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Isn't the Sprint Music Store in the Programs, as well? Does it not work from there?
Old 11-20-2008, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Oh yeah but when i try and do it it says i have been redirected to this page because i didnt use the opera browser even though i did
Old 11-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Change the settings back to the original in Opera, open up the Sprint Music Store, download the music, then apply your custom settings in Opera again...
Old 11-20-2008, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Argh the only thing is that its wasnt a change so much as a deleting of a bunch of settings. Can i install a second mobile opera with the correct settings?
Old 11-20-2008, 02:55 PM
Big MVP Diesel

You might be able to... So you can't re-enable the settings then?

Out of curiosity, what settings did you change and why?
Old 11-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work

Well... you could do a hard reset....

I don't see the big issue with the Sprint Music Store link on the Music Page. Either way, it sounds to me like the issue is with Opera and not necesarly Sprint Music Store. If you can get the settings reset in Opera that you change you should be good then..
Old 11-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Big MVP Diesel

A hard reset would solve the issue... Just make sure you back up all your contacts and other files...
Old 11-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

Could somebody tell me how to do the opera mod? I searched but couldn't find anythign on it. There have been so many times where I wanted to tear my hair out because every browser I have renders the damn mobile sites no matter what.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro