PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Am I up a creek on this one (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=45734)

Mikeschevelle 11-20-2008 02:31 PM

Am I up a creek on this one

So I have slightly modded my TP. 1- I removed the Sprint Music Store thing from the music player tabb, 2- I did the opera mod so that it displays full pages and not wap.

Here is my delima. I was sitting here at work and on my laptop i went to the digital lounge and bought some songs but now i can figure out how to get them to the phone. the site says

In order to download this song to your handset, follow these steps:

- Launch the Sprint Music Store on your Sprint handset
- Enter the Music Stores Player (select player on the right tab and the player will load)
-Select menu in the bottom right hand corner.
- select Web Sync
- Your Digital Lounge purchases will be delivered to the music stores player.
- Select a song to complete the download and enjoy!

Only i cant since i removed the sprint music store thing and since i changed Opera's settings when i tried to access it before i removed the sprint music store link it would tell me i couldnt access either i am assuming because of the change of Opera's settings

Basically can i get these songs to my phone since sprint doesnt allow the songs to be downloaded to PC anymore?

BigDiesel07 11-20-2008 02:33 PM

Re: Am I up a creek on this one

Could you reinstall the Sprint Music Store? Download the music, then sync it over to your computer?

TurboFool 11-20-2008 02:39 PM

Isn't the Sprint Music Store in the Programs, as well? Does it not work from there?

Mikeschevelle 11-20-2008 02:45 PM

Oh yeah but when i try and do it it says i have been redirected to this page because i didnt use the opera browser even though i did

BigDiesel07 11-20-2008 02:46 PM

Change the settings back to the original in Opera, open up the Sprint Music Store, download the music, then apply your custom settings in Opera again...

Mikeschevelle 11-20-2008 02:50 PM

Argh the only thing is that its wasnt a change so much as a deleting of a bunch of settings. Can i install a second mobile opera with the correct settings?

BigDiesel07 11-20-2008 02:55 PM

You might be able to... So you can't re-enable the settings then?

Out of curiosity, what settings did you change and why?

CountryDevil 11-20-2008 03:00 PM

Well... you could do a hard reset....

I don't see the big issue with the Sprint Music Store link on the Music Page. Either way, it sounds to me like the issue is with Opera and not necesarly Sprint Music Store. If you can get the settings reset in Opera that you change you should be good then..

BigDiesel07 11-20-2008 03:01 PM

A hard reset would solve the issue... Just make sure you back up all your contacts and other files...

kabuk1 11-20-2008 03:03 PM

Could somebody tell me how to do the opera mod? I searched but couldn't find anythign on it. There have been so many times where I wanted to tear my hair out because every browser I have renders the damn mobile sites no matter what.