PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Att Htc Fuze For Free $$$$$$$$$ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=45733)

Och 11-20-2008 02:27 PM

Att Htc Fuze For Free $$$$$$$$$

Hey I was on the online HTC online store site and i realized that you could order the Fuze for $99 and get it for free after rebate if anyone is interested. Check it out!

http://wsf4.htc.letstalk.com/cart/cart.htm

aspiar7807 11-20-2008 02:32 PM

Re: Att Htc Fuze For Free $$$$$$$$$

hmmmmmmm.... anyone know if this is legit?

aceracer24 11-20-2008 02:39 PM

From what I see, thats ONLY with a specific plan.

"Only show me plans where my phone price will be FREE "

is a listed option.

Also found this if it formats right... (it didn't format right!)

This is an option that starts at $30 a month. So yes, it's legit but if you chose the unlimed plan ($99 a month) plus the required data plan ($30 a month) your monthly total is $129.99 but yes, the phone after rebate is free.

"The retail value of this purchase is $509.99 -- Your discounted price is $99.99.
You are eligible for mail-in rebates totaling $99.99 -- After rebates you pay only $0.00.

**AT&T will bill you $36.00 for activation on your first bill,
and $129.99 per month (plus taxes & fees) each subsequent month."

About Blackberry/PDA Smartphone Features from AT&T

Price of your phone requires that you maintain one of these data features for six months. Browse the Internet, access and manage your personal e-mail from up to 3 accounts, even use your phone as a modem! PDA Data features for your Blackberry, PDA or Smartphone are the key to making your smartphone, well smart. Without them you're just carrying a keyboard!
Feature PDA Personal PDA Personal Bundle PDA Personal with Tethering
Monthly Fee $30.00 $50.00 $60.00

Internet DataUnlimited data usage for PDA's and SmartphonesUnlimited data usage for PDA's and SmartphonesUnlimited data usage for PDA's and Smartphones w/tetheringCellular VideoUnlimited Cellular VideoUnlimited Cellular VideoUnlimited Cellular VideoText MessagesNoneUnlimited messagingNone

Mikeschevelle 11-20-2008 02:42 PM

wow even the TP is $50 cheaper

Och 11-20-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceracer24 (Post 531764)
From what I see, thats ONLY with a specific plan.

"Only show me plans where my phone price will be FREE "

is a listed option.

Also found this if it formats right... (it didn't format right!)

This is an option that starts at $30 a month. So yes, it's legit but if you chose the unlimed plan ($99 a month) plus the required data plan ($30 a month) your monthly total is $129.99 but yes, the phone after rebate is free.

"The retail value of this purchase is $509.99 -- Your discounted price is $99.99.
You are eligible for mail-in rebates totaling $99.99 -- After rebates you pay only $0.00.

**AT&T will bill you $36.00 for activation on your first bill,
and $129.99 per month (plus taxes & fees) each subsequent month."

About Blackberry/PDA Smartphone Features from AT&T

Price of your phone requires that you maintain one of these data features for six months. Browse the Internet, access and manage your personal e-mail from up to 3 accounts, even use your phone as a modem! PDA Data features for your Blackberry, PDA or Smartphone are the key to making your smartphone, well smart. Without them you're just carrying a keyboard!
Feature PDA Personal PDA Personal Bundle PDA Personal with Tethering
Monthly Fee $30.00 $50.00 $60.00

Internet DataUnlimited data usage for PDA's and SmartphonesUnlimited data usage for PDA's and SmartphonesUnlimited data usage for PDA's and Smartphones w/tetheringCellular VideoUnlimited Cellular VideoUnlimited Cellular VideoUnlimited Cellular VideoText MessagesNoneUnlimited messagingNone

But you can also choose the AT&T Nation 900 w/Rollover® for $59.99 and the $30 PDA add on, and your monthly bill would be only $89.99. I think that's a hell of a deal.

Mikeschevelle 11-21-2008 11:53 AM

Or get the simply everything plan with sprint............a much better plan

ScrapMaker 11-21-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeschevelle (Post 533756)
Or get the simply everything plan with sprint............a much better plan

I am having a hard time finding any other carrier with a plan remotely close to Simply Everything.

To get the same thing on AT&T I think I was looking at nearly $150+tax.

Especially when you have to add in AT&T Telenav, data plans, unlimited picture/video messaging/etc...

AT&T rips their high-end customers new ones, it seems.

Now if Sprint would only get the Xperia X1, since the TP has so many flaws.