PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cheeb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Startup Animation

can someone post the registry strings for the sprint animation file located in the registry at

HKLM\Software\HTC\Startupanimation

I woud assume someone with a stock rom will be able to provide this info (or with a rom that hasn't completely erased these settings)....thanks!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work
Re: Sprint Startup Animation

Mine is stock, ready to return to BB, and has no value in there.

Use Diamond Tweak to put the Sprint stuff back in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

cheeb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd144 View Post
Mine is stock, ready to return to BB, and has no value in there.

Use Diamond Tweak to put the Sprint stuff back in.
thanks for the response...i used Diamond Tweak to re-enable the startup animation however no animation is showing still....I renamed the file (which is the original sprint animation) to SPCS_Startup.gif and it still is not showing up. Also, the registry (even when enabled) does not show any strings to change for this....is there anything else that will enable this?
Old 11-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work

You have animation enabled, and have a file selected? That should do it. Sorry if it does not work for you. Keep searching as mine was gone, but is back.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Try this. Just a soft reset should do the trick.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Touch Pro Splash.zip (584.6 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone with the Stock Sprint animation, can you verify if there is any sound associated with the file? I might have imagined it did that Sprint "swoosh at lightspeed sound instead of my insignificant beep
Old 11-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Anyone with the Stock Sprint animation, can you verify if there is any sound associated with the file? I might have imagined it did that Sprint "swoosh at lightspeed sound instead of my insignificant beep
Mine has a little 2 second tune I've never heard before.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I exchanged for a new touch pro (much better build) and the start up sound when it shows Sprint does not ever make a beep anymore, like my last one did.. the weird thing is the last one did it without any reg edits or cabs ,and the new one does not do that sound at all, coming stock, regardless im glad its gone, since it was a very generic beep and was annoying
Old 11-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Anyone have some alternate VGA animations? It would be awesome to have a high-res counterstrike scene... lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro