PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint Startup Animation (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=45708)

cheeb 11-20-2008 11:08 AM

Sprint Startup Animation

can someone post the registry strings for the sprint animation file located in the registry at

HKLM\Software\HTC\Startupanimation

I woud assume someone with a stock rom will be able to provide this info (or with a rom that hasn't completely erased these settings)....thanks!

jimd144 11-20-2008 11:44 AM

Re: Sprint Startup Animation

Mine is stock, ready to return to BB, and has no value in there.

Use Diamond Tweak to put the Sprint stuff back in.

cheeb 11-20-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimd144 (Post 531465)
Mine is stock, ready to return to BB, and has no value in there.

Use Diamond Tweak to put the Sprint stuff back in.

thanks for the response...i used Diamond Tweak to re-enable the startup animation however no animation is showing still....I renamed the file (which is the original sprint animation) to SPCS_Startup.gif and it still is not showing up. Also, the registry (even when enabled) does not show any strings to change for this....is there anything else that will enable this?

jimd144 11-20-2008 06:28 PM

You have animation enabled, and have a file selected? That should do it. Sorry if it does not work for you. Keep searching as mine was gone, but is back.

tx_jaycee 11-20-2008 06:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Try this. Just a soft reset should do the trick.

Deimoss 11-21-2008 05:54 AM

Anyone with the Stock Sprint animation, can you verify if there is any sound associated with the file? I might have imagined it did that Sprint "swoosh at lightspeed sound instead of my insignificant beep

[sammich] 11-21-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deimoss (Post 533443)
Anyone with the Stock Sprint animation, can you verify if there is any sound associated with the file? I might have imagined it did that Sprint "swoosh at lightspeed sound instead of my insignificant beep

Mine has a little 2 second tune I've never heard before.

Deimoss 11-27-2008 06:29 AM

I exchanged for a new touch pro (much better build) and the start up sound when it shows Sprint does not ever make a beep anymore, like my last one did.. the weird thing is the last one did it without any reg edits or cabs ,and the new one does not do that sound at all, coming stock, regardless im glad its gone, since it was a very generic beep and was annoying

[sammich] 11-27-2008 12:54 PM

Anyone have some alternate VGA animations? It would be awesome to have a high-res counterstrike scene... lol