PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Rollazn is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help me identify this case...

Hey guys, I just got the Touch Pro and I don't want to get scratches on it like I did with my Diamond (before I exchange for Pro).

I saw this case on youtube from Gadgetpix (user on youtube). It looks incredible... Im really interested in it. Can anyone help me identify it?

I looked through his sponsor page, which is where he said he bought it, and I couldn't find it.

Edit: at 3:30 you can see it...

Edit 2: Oh wow, i'm a fking moron lol... sorry guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOIoVy-xImw

And the girl in the avatar: Kim Tae Hee... She's a korean actress/model. And also my wife... she just doesnt know about it yet. *pathetic*

Last edited by Rollazn; 11-20-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:53 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Help me identify this case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollazn View Post
Hey guys, I just got the Touch Pro and I don't want to get scratches on it like I did with my Diamond (before I exchange for Pro).

I saw this case on youtube from Gadgetpix (user on youtube). It looks incredible... Im really interested in it. Can anyone help me identify it?

I looked through his sponsor page, which is where he said he bought it, and I couldn't find it.

Edit: at 3:30 you can see it...
a link may help...
Don't forget to hit the

Old 11-19-2008, 11:57 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
a link may help...
Lol, thats funny, sorry opp. op,who is the pic. of in your avatar? please change phone info. also
Old 11-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

that user has 21 vids, i'm not going through them all!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:04 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

im lost, 21 vids?
Old 11-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Geek'n it Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im lost, 21 vids?
21 videos posted on youtube. OP mentioned the user name from youtube, searched it, and there's 21
Old 11-20-2008, 12:07 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im lost, 21 vids?

(Gadgetpix) Has 21 vid's on youtube.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Rollazn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
21 videos posted on youtube. OP mentioned the user name from youtube, searched it, and there's 21
Yeah... Sorry about that. I guess I was just too excited about the Touch Pro. I like it so much more over the Diamond. Even though it's big and (some said may look and feel like a brick) I think it feels better in my hands. I got some big hands so this just feel better to me.

But anyways back on topic: That case looks nice. Black color is awesome.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch....PRO!!!!! (Finally!)

lilblaze89 is a n00b

That is one nice case........!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

I'm guessing that the site he is speaking of is Accessory Geeks... The site looks a bit cheap and unorganized.

I think the case he holds up is for something other than the Touch Pro, cause when he comnpares it to the Mogul, the Pro isn't in a case. My guess is that he was holding an IPOD or the Instinct or something.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro