PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 01:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx
[APP] Manila Customizer - Customize Clocks, Icons, Sliders etc Creator Grumps ( Xda )

"Once again the Author is Grumps...A great apps for us noobs that with Manila Files"

I decided to write a Manila Customizer that will work Similar to HHC for Kaiser.
The app can be unzipped anywhere but i suggest \Internal Storage\Program Files\ManilaCustomizer

The Clocks are stored in Whatever path\ManilaCustomiser\Clocks
The Icons are stored in Whatever path\ManilaCustomiser\Icons
The Sliders are stores in Whatever path\ManilaCustomizer\Sliders
The TopCurtains are stores in Whatever path\ManilaCustomizer\TopCurtains
The BottomCurtains are stores in Whatever Path\ManilaCustomizer\BottomCurtains

The app will look for a .jpg file in order to be able to display and add a Clock theme and same goes for icons etc
So if you want to add a clock Called FireLighter then simply Create a Folder :

\Whateverpath\ManilaCustomizer\Clocks\Firelighter <-The Folder where the Manila Files are
\Whateverpath\ManilaCustomizer\Clocks\Firelighter. jpg <- The image that will be displayed

Note the Jpeg and the folder has to be the exact same spelling.
If the system finds a .jpg it will look for a folder by the same name and move all those files into \Windows upon selecting the Clock Set.

Same goes for the Icons and all others

There are a few special files in \ManilaCustomizer\*.txt. When an Item is applied the files for the Item (eg Clock) is stored in these files and when a new Item is applied it will first delete the files from the previous Item and then Apply the new Item (was changed to work this way in ver 0.6)

Please give feedback. Thanx

Ok i decided to split it into three parts for now. Application , Clocks, Icons.

So unzip Clocks into WhateverPAth\ManilaCustomizer\Clocks and same with icons

IVe only tested this on original installed black Manila on WWE Rom

Credit goes to the Following People so far who Supplied Clocks and Icons

NisseDILLIGAF
Panosha
lexxirae
ProphecyXR
doc31 - Sticker Icons
skilty - Added a zip file with three new sets of everyting. Very nice

If there are some clocks here that belong to anyone please pm me and ill add your name to the credits

Done :
Clocks \ManilaCustomizer\Clocks
Icons \ManilaCustomizer\Icons
Sliders \ManliaCustomizer\Sliders
TopCurtains \ManilaCustomizer\TopCurtains
BottomCurtains \ManilaCustomizer\BottomCurtains

Please Check Post two. Delete the whole app before reinstalling. Fixed all Clocks etc
Wanna Say Special thanx to NisseDILLIGAF for his help. I dont know much about Manila files but he has helped me a lot

The ManilaCustomizer.Zip file includes 2 samples of every item cause some people dont understand the directory structure to well. Hope this helps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Application.jpg (50.1 KB, 734 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ManilaCustomizer.zip (303.5 KB, 598 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Icons.zip (1.71 MB, 537 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Clocks.zip (1.07 MB, 587 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Manila Customizer ver 0.8.zip (13.2 KB, 336 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-19-2008, 01:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [APP] Manila Customizer - Customize Clocks, Icons, Sliders etc Creator Grumps ( X

Here are more attachments....Again Thanks from xda and grumps...

Show the respect and support....Thank you

::EDIT::: OMFG This is the best app out there I swear if this thread is post already I will be mad..Again thanks for Grumps and his team for a GREAT Apps::::::
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sliders.zip (155.1 KB, 371 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip TopCurtains.zip (19.9 KB, 296 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip BottomCurtains.zip (13.8 KB, 289 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CuzinBucksBx; 11-19-2008 at 02:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:16 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: [APP] Manila Customizer - Customize Clocks, Icons, Sliders etc Creator Grumps ( X

I use this with JD's rom. I use his regular manilla and then just add the sprint icons. Good enough for me. I like the regular manilla background.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Well post up your screen to see how it look...Thanks for replying...
Old 11-19-2008, 02:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

utropicmedia-karl is a n00b

any chance someone has the original sprint clock files?
Old 11-19-2008, 03:00 AM
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Nothing special. Just regular Manilla with the Sprint icons. I like the sprint icons b/c it adds color, that's all. The GSM manilla just has black and white icons only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sprint_icons[1].jpg (11.7 KB, 426 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:03 AM
Android Convert

here it is. Just the stock sprint stuff. Many more themes here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=419799

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
here it is. Just the stock sprint stuff. Many more themes here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=419799

Thanks for linking this up
Old 11-19-2008, 03:16 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i told ya, Lol http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40818
Old 11-19-2008, 03:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Well at least they could download it here @ PPC Geeks...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro