PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 01:52 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
flip to silence ringer???

so i've heard that some people has that feature and it works...if so how do you enable it?
Old 10-27-2008, 01:53 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: flip to silence ringer???

yeah, i actually havent tried this yet, im about to try and have someone call me and see if it works :-p

Edit: well my bro's not awake and he's the only one who would call me right now lol. so i guess im gonna have to wait till tomorrow to see if it works

Last edited by imneveral0ne; 10-27-2008 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:54 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Earlier I got a call and tried to silence it by flipping it face down in the air and it didn't work. Not sure if it requires proximity or more stability or something, but it didn't work when I tried it.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:56 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

when you get a call flip phone over so its flat, that will ignore the call. its allready enabled if you get a call you can also press silence ringger. it works too good sometimes. ill call ya if you want.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-27-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:58 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
when you get a call flip phone over so its flat, that will ignore the call. its allready enabled if you get a call you can also press silence ringger.
i fliped it over flat and not happened it still rang!!!! i know how to silence the call but not flip ignore

edit*** soft rest and it worked"

Last edited by Ticklemepinks; 10-27-2008 at 02:01 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan

you just need to turn it toward a surface, I don't know if you can hold it over your hand or not though. I know I use it while I'm at my computer desk or even at the table all the time. It's enabled by default, you don't need to do any reg mods or anything like that. I will try calling myself and see if I can use my extremities to silence the ringer.

Last edited by toinejuan; 10-27-2008 at 02:04 AM. Reason: it works!! you can use your extremities to silnce the phone when a calls coming in.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:02 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
i fliped it over flat and not happened it still rang!!!! i know how to silence the call but not flip ignore
im tellin ya it works, phones gota be completely flat. it works, it will stop ringing. to silence ringer, when you get a call look at screen theres an option to silence ringer. two diff. thing though.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

slowrey is a n00b

I just tried it and it worked. That feature rocks.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:08 AM
acs tester

theres a tweak in this app. that will kill it also.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=409540
Old 10-27-2008, 02:14 AM
acs tester

in case any of you guys and gals missed this handy app. to get out of bs at a club or metting try this app.http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=3723895

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro