PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul, soon to be Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cabul is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Remove Alarm from TF3D Home Tab

I have been away from the forums for a while and I did a search but didn't find anything.

Has anyone seen a way to remove the alarm from the Home tab and move the date up to the left like in the flip-clock? I never use the alarm and I would rather have the screen real estate for more calendar entries...
Old 11-18-2008, 04:42 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Re: Remove Alarm from TF3D Home Tab

That change is made with the flip-clock and backgrounds for all tabs hacks. You can find information for them on the link in my signature.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

cabul is a n00b

I have read through your post and I understand that installing the flip-clock will move the date, but I would rather keep the Sprint clock.

All I am looking to do is move the date up and get rid of the "alarm off" text so the call history and calendar have more room.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Ah, well in that case, I know some people at XDA are working on it for the Sprint clock, but it doesn't work yet. I'd do it, but it requires modifying a couple of the Mode9 Manila files which are encoded, and I am not willing to screw around with binary/hex editors just to tinker with a layout.

By the way... you do know that you can give them all the room they want and they still won't show any more detail, right?
Old 11-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

cabul is a n00b

Ah. That sucks. It's too bad that HTC/Sprint didn't release an easy editor....

Oh well.

I was not aware that they wouldn't use the space if it was there. That seems dumb to me.

Thanks anyway.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Last night I uploaded all my Manila Files and sent to them to Elvelynn over at XDA. She is the one that created the clean_startseite_tf3d.cab and was also able to edit the Manila file to remove the writting on the Homscreen that says Call History, Alarm and Calendar as well as the icons for GSM side. As soon as she has it figured out and emails it back to me I will post it up. This will only remove the writting and icons the function will still be there so if you click where the alarm was it will bring the screen up, same goes for the call history and calendar.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro