PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Phone Dialer Screen??

thats an ugly dialer...no offense but yuck. i like the pic though. thats nice. would like to implement that on my phone...

-Chez

edit: is this for TPro or Diamond?
Old 11-19-2008, 02:12 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
thats an ugly dialer...no offense but yuck. i like the pic though. thats nice. would like to implement that on my phone...

-Chez

edit: is this for TPro or Diamond?
its for the diamond, as i stated, cant find a tp skin.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
its for the diamond, as i stated, cant find a tp skin.
maybe i asked wrong...

i meant this OP asking was his on a diamond or pro? isnt this just a pro section...thats why i was confused...

thanks darren...much respect bra. your always there to help...good looking out.

-Chez
Old 11-19-2008, 02:39 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
maybe i asked wrong...

i meant this OP asking was his on a diamond or pro? isnt this just a pro section...thats why i was confused...

thanks darren...much respect bra. your always there to help...good looking out.

-Chez
actually you may be right, i thought the op had a diamond. i use diamond tweak on my pro but not the dialer skin. i wouldnt try that one. ive had bad luck with dialer skins in the past.(6900) now im not sure whats going on. sounds like he did use the tweak skin on a pro. hmmmmm
Old 11-19-2008, 02:50 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
actually you may be right, i thought the op had a diamond. i use diamond tweak on my pro but not the dialer skin. i wouldnt try that one. ive had bad luck with dialer skins in the past.(6900) now im not sure whats going on. sounds like he did use the tweak skin on a pro. hmmmmm
You just trun the skin off, I posted how to on post #9. Thats whats left over, when you turn it off. Hope it Helps Thanks T M Z
Old 11-19-2008, 02:56 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
You just trun the skin off, I posted how to on post #9. Thats whats left over, when you turn it off. Hope it Helps Thanks T M Z
im not using the skin on my pro, just my diamond. im good, i thought the op had a diamond not pro, my fault. im waiting for a tp skin so i dont have the same skin on both phones. make sense. everything is my fault,there, i said it. Lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro