PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 07:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

Tecnica_swift is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mobile shell3 anyone having probs

has anyone been having problems with Mobile shell3 I keep getting freeze or the phones display is off on energy saver so when I hit the pwr button the phone comes back but all I get is a black screen with just the start upper logo and at the bottom sbp home. There is a delay of 6 seconds or more before lyfestyle is loaded on the screen again.

Also periodically the phone will go into airplane mode,battery life drains, and missed calls caller id display icons dont work 100% of the time. The weather after a day or two will not automatically update. I am about to remove this and just go back to stock because I can't seem to get an answer
Old 06-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!
Carrier: Sprint

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean
Re: mobile shell3 anyone having probs

Are u using it With a cooked rom?
Old 06-25-2009, 07:49 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Tecnica_swift is a n00b

nah stock rom
it's weird if I reset the phone I will be straight for 2 days before it starts happening again. I even reflash back to stock and left it back on stock just to try out the phone and see if indeed is mobile shell 3 or the phone and in my test it's def mobile shell 3. I really would like to continue to use mobile shell 3 because I like it alot but these little bugs almost make it useless whats the sense of loading software that freezes the phone with such a delay at times that you can't use it.

Last edited by Tecnica_swift; 06-25-2009 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:52 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

omg thats alot of problems, are you running the final build? i would clear all spb files and start over, i dont change much with spb settings accept i remove startup file in windows and i have 0 problems. sounds like something is fighting spb.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

My suggestion to you is to flash a rom with MS3 already with it. If your willing to flash a rom such as RSTG W/MS3 already cooked in please make sure your phone is unlock. below are links too unlocking and flashing your phone.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:57 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

im stock and have no issues with ms3
Old 06-25-2009, 08:02 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Tecnica_swift is a n00b

You have no extra's loaded? HTC custom start logo, tsowen task bar icons, audiopara,custom mobile shell clocks,7 bar signal meter? this is the only difference that I had loaded
Old 06-25-2009, 08:08 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnica_swift View Post
You have no extra's loaded? HTC custom start logo, tsowen task bar icons, audiopara,custom mobile shell clocks,7 bar signal meter? this is the only difference that I had loaded
if this is for me, i got all them apps plus a ton more, as i asked, what version of ms are you running? if its the final build i would unload it then reload it to main mem and start over. check your pm also.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dinothepirate is just getting started

I have the latest build of MS3 running on Psyki Rom v3. Have had no problems whatsoever.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff

Any Shell3 roms out there with updated wm6.5(218xx+)? Before i went on vacation there were tons now cant find single one thats not old build

When you can tether for free?: D

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro