PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Lord Delmar is keeping up the good workLord Delmar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gamers rom

Yea, I actually love the IM client that comes with the pro. Only 2 messengers I use is Yahoo and MSN, and it seems to be pretty stable.

A Fallout theme would be awesome. I will see what I can do about doing some coloring and backgrounds. Have always wanted to build a rom, but can never find the time to learn, so least I can do is throw together a theme.

If you all like what I can get done tonight after work, I'll see about doing some others.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

omegax is keeping up the good workomegax is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Delmar View Post
Yea, I actually love the IM client that comes with the pro. Only 2 messengers I use is Yahoo and MSN, and it seems to be pretty stable.

A Fallout theme would be awesome. I will see what I can do about doing some coloring and backgrounds. Have always wanted to build a rom, but can never find the time to learn, so least I can do is throw together a theme.

If you all like what I can get done tonight after work, I'll see about doing some others.
Input is absolutely encouraged... If you create themes I will build them into roms and release oems for people to create roms of their own.

Gears And Halo are a few of my favorites. When I am done with this rom I think a poll is in order I'll let you guys pick what you wanna see next.

__________________________________________________ ____________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to have a beta of this ROM available for brave souls in 2 days.

I am testing OEM's right now. I have a few issues I wanna work out before I release it.

__________________________________________________ ____________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as adding emu's.... This can be done.. but since I dont use them... I dont know what you want added. Someone please send me links or post .cabs that I can incorporate in the rom.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Delmar View Post
OZ Instant Messenger is what will be included in the Rom.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Does Anyone have any Emulator Cabs I can pick apart to throw into the rom. Once I get the sound files rigged up I should be ready to go with the beta. Hope there are some guys out there that are willing to do some testing.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:39 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I can do some testing in my spare time. I have pocket nester, but let me see if it works on the tp. look for it to be posted around lunch time.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
I can do some testing in my spare time. I have pocket nester, but let me see if it works on the tp. look for it to be posted around lunch time.
Cool thanks. I'll be looking for it.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

looks like it doesn't run. ill see if I can find a newer version.
scratch that. it does work, but only in landscape mode. other wise it crashes out when you load a rom.

so you don't have to install this persay its a standalone exe. make sure you select landscape right in the display settings or it will crash on loading a rom. also there is a scroll issue with mapping the buttons. to get around this map the buttons you can see with the kb out, then close the keyboard click the next button to map open thekeyboard map the button rinse and repeat. after that you can have fun playing mario and what not.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PocketNesterPlus.zip (215.8 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cornelious2; 11-20-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
looks like it doesn't run. ill see if I can find a newer version.
scratch that. it does work, but only in landscape mode. other wise it crashes out when you load a rom.

so you don't have to install this persay its a standalone exe. make sure you select landscape right in the display settings or it will crash on loading a rom. also there is a scroll issue with mapping the buttons. to get around this map the buttons you can see with the kb out, then close the keyboard click the next button to map open thekeyboard map the button rinse and repeat. after that you can have fun playing mario and what not.
And these instructions will come with the rom.... You sure there isnt a newer version?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:20 AM
Blabber mouth

I havent been able to find one. I can keep looking, but as long as you open this in landscape and do the initial setup it works great.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Lord Delmar is keeping up the good workLord Delmar is keeping up the good work

Ok, spent last night going over some things and while this seems to be a large undertaking (not a learn it quick and star pumping out themes overnight deal) it is something I would like to learn. Will be using alot of my spare time over this weekend to create my first theme and make sure it turns out ok.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro