PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 01:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

whinecellar is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Public thanks for the general vibe here...

Alright, not to get all touchy-feely, but I just wanted to say how floored I've been at the general vibe of this place - what a cool bunch of helpful folks.

I gotta say, I'm a diehard Apple guy (OK, fanboy if you must) and as my Sprint contract came to an end recently I thought I would drink the iPhone cool aid. I work in the music industry and EVERYONE I know has one, so I've played with them a good bit. However, there are so many things that bug me about it (missing features) that I figured I should look into some other options. Naturally the Touch Pro caught my eye...

So I read every review I could find, which helped - but then I stumbled on this place. You have no idea how helpful this place has been. I do hit the "thanks" button whenever I can, but I just wanted to say it loud to everyone involved here...

So, THANKS! Keep doing what you're doing. Because of all the generous help here, I think I've found (and customized) the perfect device for my needs. Couldn't have done it without y'all.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Jim
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work
Re: Public thanks for the general vibe here...

Co-sign. Most impressive technical-related message board I've seen in a long long time if ever. It's really helping me get the most out of this device and I appreciate all you fine folks here.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:54 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

me three, love this place. girfriend hates it. Lol
Old 11-18-2008, 01:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

meanbastard is a n00b

Def. co-sign here, found out about this board from SU forum after I bought my Mogul last year. A very helpful, insightful, and technical bunch here. Honestly with all the technical data from cooked ROM's to battery test, and pagepool tests, you would think that behind these screen-names are HTC and Sprint tech support staff. I was on the phone with Sprint activating my TP today, and we got to talking about mods and sure enuff he says he frequents this board, even recommended it esp. the Touch Pro Essentials thread if I couldn't get my data connection to work.....very slick.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond touch

staticent116 is just getting started

I can definitely cosign as well. Ever since I found this place I stay on here more than my myspace page lol.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Def. the place to be, and congrats on the new Touch Pro
Old 11-18-2008, 04:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

reekolu is keeping up the good workreekolu is keeping up the good work

I know how ya feel, I'm in the music industry as well. I have two Macs and all my friends and associates have iphones. The best thing about the Touch Pro is, it's not an iphone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro