PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 09:39 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Talking 2 Sprint Touch PROs coming my way

woohoo! looks like they both coming from kentucky this afternoon

any tips what I should do as soon as they arrive? I assume I'll have to charge them for a couple hours before using them, how can I tell if they are the later revised version with steadier case? is there a new rom out?

Old 11-17-2008, 10:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO II
Carrier: Sprint-Can't cook roms ..but sure can eattem

monsoon411 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 2 Sprint Touch PROs coming my way

Flash the phone like like like DUH
Old 11-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

well to what....
Old 11-17-2008, 11:06 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

You don't need to flash right away. Flash only if you truly don't like what you see. I haven't flashed, and I really like my phone.

You should do a hard reset on the device though. Basically, from my understanding, as these things come off the factory line they are flashed by an external machine. When you do a hard reset, the phone flashes it's self from data hard coded into the device. It won't do any harm to do a hard reset as soon as you get it, because there won't be any changes to be lost (like contacts, ringtone, ect) and if anything, doing the hard reset helps avoid potential problems including poor audio quality from the speaker.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

First do a hard reset, and once you plug in to charge don't unplug until battery is full.

Visit the touch pro essentials thread, link in my sig.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Ya... I like the Stock Sprint rom.. and all the hacks to speed it up don't really trully amazingly speed it up. Just a bit but nothing to get all excited about. I would leave it and see if you like it. Ohh.. I did change the clock to the flip clock. thats one thing That I really like.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work

Stock ROM is like stock Harley.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SurfDan5 is just getting started

My touch pro is out for delivery today!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro