PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 05:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

brooklynsugabun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to brooklynsugabun
Transparent Flip Clock

Can someone anyone please post or point me in the direct direction of obtaining the Transparent Flip Clock not a clear clock but the digits flipping and its transparent. Thanks a million in advance
Old 11-15-2008, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700>Treo 700wx>HTC Diamond

scidmail is becoming a great contributor
Re: Transparent Flip Clock

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420887 lots of choices for TF3D clocks here.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I cannot get any of the transparent clocks to work... I've tried the cabs, the .zips, etc. The others work fine though.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:46 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
I cannot get any of the transparent clocks to work... I've tried the cabs, the .zips, etc. The others work fine though.
i use the white flip first then put the trans. clock over that. it works. also are you turning off tf3 installing then soft resetting?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidmail View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420887 lots of choices for TF3D clocks here.

Thanks for the link!!!
Old 11-15-2008, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700>Treo 700wx>HTC Diamond

scidmail is becoming a great contributor

If you're on a Sprint phone you need to install the sprint2flip clock before installing the other ones.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (off that) ---> (on to) Touch Pro 2
Carrier: The Now Network

RockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to RockSta®

as was mentioned befor you need to have the regular flip clock installed then you disable touch flo, install the glass flip clock.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:25 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

I've posted an updated package and instructions on my "Customize Manila / TouchFLO" thread. The package I posted doesn't require manual tweaking or multiple packages. The link is http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689 if you're interested.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

ive used the manilla customizer and i get everything else to change except the clock. im using the verizon version of the pro is there a cab of the glass clock?
Old 12-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Or you can go here.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro