PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 01:36 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт
Threadstarter

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Quest to modify the timeout for hardware keyboard.

I have no update to report because no one has been able to provide the help yet, and I assume that if we've waited this long for No2Chem to get it done, it may not be possible.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

no juggalo will take a look at it. he had a very valid point in his post above. its a matter of someone knowing what their doing along with the motivation to do that is what this thread needs. have faith theyll break soon haha
Old 12-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

yah so i'm washing clothes and it's cloudy. not a bad day though. have a great weekend!

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!

Last edited by GhettoBSD; 12-07-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

honestly all these posts with nothing but (any update?! whats taking so long?! etc.) is probably accomplishing nothing but making us all sound like some whiny babies. Yes its REALLY annoying, but not much we can do about it. unless you have some real insight everyone needs to just chill a bit. I am sure whoever figures it out will have it posted in big capitol letters all over this site.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Socrates Philosophy

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

lol well I had just kept forgetting to search for it, so i posted to auto subscribe, but i'll fix it!
Old 12-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

you can click on the tools tab to subscribe without a post =) or even self sticky it
Old 12-08-2008, 03:45 AM
Socrates Philosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
you can click on the tools tab to subscribe without a post =) or even self sticky it
yeah i know but it's fun to leave a useless comment! OOPS did it again! lol =D>
Old 12-09-2008, 10:31 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

I can't wait for no2chem to just come back saying "success everyone!" lol

Old 12-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Socrates Philosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
I can't wait for no2chem to just come back saying "success everyone!" lol
we must donate some more! throwing money at problems seems to work for the U.S. Gov't! oh snap!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:30 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт
Threadstarter

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
honestly all these posts with nothing but (any update?! whats taking so long?! etc.) is probably accomplishing nothing but making us all sound like some whiny babies. Yes its REALLY annoying, but not much we can do about it. unless you have some real insight everyone needs to just chill a bit. I am sure whoever figures it out will have it posted in big capitol letters all over this site.
It helps bump the thread. Maybe Jesus HTChrist will come in, see this thread, and solve our problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro