PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 07:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO (w/ JDv5 32mb dpp)
Threadstarter

Big Scooby is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flip to landscape w/nester....how?

holy cow it worked!! thanks for defending me and coming uo with the solution. I thanked you but if i could thank you 2 or 3 times i would... well done
Old 11-15-2008, 05:00 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG
Carrier: Sprint

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

no problem, hate it when ppl dont read what the problem is, anyways i had to do that on the mogul to use landscape and it was one of the first things i put on my pro so i figured it would be the same and viola. only thing is the grey bars stay on screen, cuts the bottom and top just slightly sucks for shadow gate and other games that you have to read alot...
Old 11-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Scooby View Post
hey everybody, since gyrator doesnt work on the TP (it loads up and then the second you change any orientation it auto exits.... what app/utility can i use to get any app that doesn't have built in g-sensor to flip/rotate etc... a la gyrator? I need to use the slide out keyboard to map B,A, Select, Start etc but when nester is running, and the keyboard is slid out nester's orientation remains portrait... any ideas? is there a working "gyrator" for the TP? sorry if this has already been addressed... -scoob
okay ppl not a gyrator thread, he never asked you if it worked for you, it doesnt work for him and it working for you doesnt have any bearing on the subject, that said, as far as nester try going into the settings and disabling gapi and then it should go into landscape mode. (sorry for rant had a bad day)

Sorry to rain on your parade BUT it kinda IS a gyrator thread bc he asked "is there a working gyrator for the TP?" and everybody answered the question he asked... and he asked if anybody had any ideas.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO (w/ JDv5 32mb dpp)
Threadstarter

Big Scooby is just getting started

lets not argue guys, thanks to all for your input (relevent or not) . yea hey did you have any problems mapping the keyboard for the controller? that seems to be the new issue lol...
Old 11-16-2008, 04:46 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

no i didnt, it worked fine in that regaurd.... but it was choppy so i gotta play with the frame skip a little havent messed with it for a few days though
Old 11-16-2008, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

sherv is becoming a great contributor

Yeah, I'm surprised Nester can't play roms smoothly on this phone, we definitely have the processing power! My Treo 650 w/LJP could emulate NES just fine!

Old 11-17-2008, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

kameisama is a n00b

Gyrator works great here, as well. I wonder what's wrong with your phone?
Old 11-17-2008, 12:34 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kameisama View Post
Gyrator works great here, as well. I wonder what's wrong with your phone?
Great post.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

kameisama is a n00b

I didn't ask because I wanted to make a flippant remark. I honestly would like to know, in case I ever run into the problem. Would you prefer if I reworded my first post? If so, how do you suggest I do it?
Thanks
Old 11-17-2008, 01:49 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
okay ppl not a gyrator thread, he never asked you if it worked for you, it doesnt work for him and it working for you doesnt have any bearing on the subject, that said, as far as nester try going into the settings and disabling gapi and then it should go into landscape mode. (sorry for rant had a bad day)
This was his problem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro