PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
halp! broke my bootloader!!

so i had the wise idea of trying to flash the hard spl relocker from sd card like you now can with the unlocker. i extacted the nbh file from the relocker, renamed to raphimg.nbh then put the phone in bootloader mode. it should it as a bootloader update, it flashed, then stayed on the grey screen showing "loading" it just hung there for a long time untill i tried to softreset. now its at the bootloader screen with this displayed,

security unlocked ruunbh

RAPH800
spl-0.37.000
microp-herman (led) c0c85
microp-herman (key) v0685
pcos-Raph stage_evt v20

upgrade rom code error
please try again

can flash anything from the sd card or usb. halp!!
Old 04-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: halp! broke my bootloader!!

im downloading the stock sprint in .exe form that will flash even if not unlocked now. fingers are crossed
Old 04-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

RonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You're still locked, force it into bootloader (vol down + power + reset) and try flashing via usb. Try it a few times, timing seems to be key in a "broken" bootloader (unless you completely fubared it).

Forgot to say, flash a signed rom, not a cooked one.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

the signed stock sprint rom is working. it froze for a bit at 12% but its almost done flashing now.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

HOORAY! its back, thanks for the help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro