PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [IDEA] weight scale using pressure sensor on touchscreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkenny View Post
but the surface area is too big. i would think you would need some sort of tray to get this to be reliable.

Either way, i would rather have a $20 digital scale that i can spill what ever i want on and not feel bad...
Yeah i agree with you but a good scale costs more than $20 and even still i wouldn't want to spill anything on it. I need the accuracy lol every gram counts
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO (w/ JDv5 32mb dpp)

Big Scooby is just getting started

ok im gonna say it..... Shakuyi and I need thsi app to way out a nug here and there... all you fellow smokers know how much it sucks to "eye-out" 1/2 a gram etc... there i said it...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Scooby View Post
ok im gonna say it..... Shakuyi and I need thsi app to way out a nug here and there... all you fellow smokers know how much it sucks to "eye-out" 1/2 a gram etc... there i said it...
us ppcgeeks have more in common than we even know
i would LOVE this app
Old 11-12-2008, 06:37 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebb View Post
You can't spell [IDEA] without

DEA link
nice, i went to this link and i saw the top story "Postal Service Employees Charged With Drug Conspiracy " lmao i work for the postal service. and as far as the guy that said earlier that it might weigh heavier things... how much weight would wou want to weigh on your phones screen. now the 1 or 2 grams of kind bud yeah i could see that but really who drives around with a large bag and then weighs on the spot? thats just retarded, bag it at home then go sell it geez
Old 11-12-2008, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

mail often needs a scale for determining stamps but itd be convenient for drug pickups and quick cutups
Old 11-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
nice, i went to this link and i saw the top story "Postal Service Employees Charged With Drug Conspiracy " lmao i work for the postal service. and as far as the guy that said earlier that it might weigh heavier things... how much weight would wou want to weigh on your phones screen. now the 1 or 2 grams of kind bud yeah i could see that but really who drives around with a large bag and then weighs on the spot? thats just retarded, bag it at home then go sell it geez
the whole point is to be less conspicuous though bro. if u get pulled over an 1/8 and a scale, or 2 separate bags of bud ur gonna get intent to sell. do u think a cop is gonna say "i have to check your phone to see if you have this app i saw off ppcgeeks.com to turn your phone into a scale." No way will any cop know that much and if they do they prolly dont care lol. anyways if u get caught with 1/8 and ur phone its just posession instead of a felony
Old 11-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I love this idea... I'm not into the stuff you guys are talking about, but you're giving me ideas....

Regarding the placement, the app should have a box on the screen indicating where to put the center of the object. Then we could get more accurate readings.

And at the cop statement ^
Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Great idea. Also a carat conversion would be nice to weigh diamonds.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

see there are more uses for it than bud i think this program can be very useful to anyone. the less items i have to carry on me the better if my phone can do it y not do it
Old 11-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by madzilla View Post
It would also be convenient during your midnight drug deals.
Dude, you full well know that the only phones that are around midnight drug deals are Metro PCS, Cricket, or straight up prepay phones that end up in the garbage afterward.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro