PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 08:22 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint sent me another phone, now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Dude, no one is going to co-sign your bs.

Thread closed.
what does that mean?
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

i AGREE ON MANY PEOPLE OFFERING GREAT ADVICE ON SENDING IT BACK. aMEN
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 11-12-2008, 10:01 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

You know what is right... whichever decision you make ,you must be able to take responsability for it. Stop posting about this,
The thread is closed and warnings will be sent out.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sending it back would be a good idea. Call Sprint first and see what the issue is. And then tell them you will be sending it back and have then notate your account as such, or better yet, call sprint to see what's up and then email ecare to inform them that you are going to send back the phone and how to proceed. This way you will 1) have confirmation that you are sending it back 2) your account will be notated, or at the very least, you will have an email confirmation regarding your honesty which will put you in good standing with Sprint.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

wow...you guys must be PERFECT!

imma be real here, id call and see what my bill was looking like and if they hadnt billed me twice then im keeping both phones, id try to activate the 2nd one to make sure it works. and go from there.

but there is NO WAY that if you sale it, you will have two phone bills on your account. its impossible. whoever you sale it to will activate that ESN under there own account. even if you say you never received it, they will report it "LOST/STOLEN" but someone can steal flash it to cricket/pocket or anything else like that and use it.

I would keep it as long as im not billed for it, but if i was then id send it back or say i never got it.

call me what you want.....to each his own i guss...

-Chez

Last edited by chedda_chez; 11-12-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

keep it!!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:46 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
keep it!!!!!
not trolling are we?
Old 11-14-2008, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Sifter is keeping up the good workSifter is keeping up the good work
Angry Re: Sprint sent me another phone, now what?

Justify it however you want, but you are committing a crime.

Grand theft is a felony crime in the United States defined as the theft of objects exceeding a certain monetary value. Grand theft is committed when the money, labor, real or personal property stolen is valued at more than $400. Grand Theft can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony and is punishable by up to one year in county jail or 16 months in state prison, depending on the value of the goods stolen.

If your bank accidentally deposited $10,000 into your bank account, and you knew it was not yours, would you go out and spend it right away? Or would you call the bank and ask them about it to make matters right?

You, and the people that agree you should keep it have no conscience. You live in a world of "everything is owed to you".
Old 11-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I'm typing this on a stolen phone at the moment, so I must be quick about it.

Let's close this bad boy down. We all know what the right thing is to do in this situation. And all the comments in the world won't influence someone's ethics at this point.

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 11-14-2008 at 02:41 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro