PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   TouchFlo 3D Email Counter reset. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44250)

thesfactor 11-11-2008 10:34 AM

TouchFlo 3D Email Counter reset.

Is there anyway to reset the email counter on this thing? It seems to be stuck at 1 or 2 depending on whatever new emails I get and doesn't go away even after I've checked them, unless I delete the new emails...Anyone else have this problem?

osva 11-11-2008 10:36 AM

Re: TouchFlo 3D Email Counter reset.

You need to open the email completely, not just look at them in TF3D. After I open the counter goes away. Sometimes its an old message.

[sammich] 11-11-2008 10:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Try running this on your phone

thesfactor 11-11-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saumaun (Post 511122)
Try running this on your phone

Thanks! It's a .exe file, how do i install this? Just drag drog onto my memory card and find it using file explorer and click to install?
What does it do?

[sammich] 11-11-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesfactor (Post 511127)
Thanks! It's a .exe file, how do i install this? Just drag drog onto my memory card and find it using file explorer and click to install?
What does it do?

Extract it to your memory card and run it.

Now, this will only fix your issue if it says you have unread emails, but all of them are read. Like said above, you cannot make the counter go away through TF3D unless you actually open the message by clicking it.

thesfactor 11-11-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osva (Post 511121)
You need to open the email completely, not just look at them in TF3D. After I open the counter goes away. Sometimes its an old message.

I tried this but no dice :( Still shows the same thing...

thesfactor 11-11-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saumaun (Post 511133)
Extract it to your memory card and run it.

Now, this will only fix your issue if it says you have unread emails, but all of them are read. Like said above, you cannot make the counter go away through TF3D unless you actually open the message by clicking it.

Ok I just ran this program but it doesn't seem to do anything. Also, if it does work, then do I have to keep running this program everytime? or is this supposed to be a one time fix.

thesfactor 11-11-2008 01:12 PM

Anyone? I installed the fixunreadcount.exe program on my main memory>my documents and then ran it, it doesn't show any different. Help please?

kkola 02-10-2009 06:59 AM

I Have the same problem. I tried this program, all seemed perfect, but the email counter is there. It says me that I have three unread messages. Anybody Knows the reason?

thanks

jsntrenkler 02-10-2009 06:01 PM

I have one stuck message, making me crazy ... We need to find a fix.