PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zebra96003 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help creating screenshots please?

Hello, I am a complete noob and I have only had my HTCTP for 2 days. I would like to take some screenshots and I cannot see where to do it. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Old 02-03-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

gxip is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Help creating screenshots please?

I use SPBScreenshot... Real easy to use and you can set it to long press send key if you wish so. I'll look for the post with the file and link it, if I can't find it then I'll just upload the cab.

EDIT:
here you go:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=spbscreenshot

or direct: http://freewareppc.com/graphics/spbscreenshot.shtml

Check post #3 by darren.wlsn1 and don't forget to thank him

Also that thread contains more useful information about different screenshot apps.
Btw, there are a couple of threads talking about this already. Just letting you know in case you feel motivated to read:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=4983910

EDIT: PS. If you need more help with the app be sure to pm me...

Last edited by gxip; 02-03-2009 at 07:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

you should thank me lol...
Attached Files
File Type: zip SPB Screen Capture 1.6.0 Build 752.zip (120.4 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuff

Several different options. One easy one is mymoblier. It lets you see your ppc screen and control your ppc from your pc and capture a screen shot. Best of all its FREE!

http://www.mymobiler.com/
Old 02-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

+1 for my mobiler as well...
Old 02-03-2009, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gxip is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
you should thank me lol...
OMG! my bad lol... I meant the post since it was linking to the file... but yeah...
Old 02-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxip View Post
OMG! my bad lol... I meant the post since it was linking to the file... but yeah...
lol s'all good!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:36 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

zebra96003 is a n00b

Quote:
Btw, there are a couple of threads talking about this already. Just letting you know in case you feel motivated to read:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=4983910
Thank you. I really did do a search for this topic but I didn't find any useful results. I appreciate all the help from everyone on this topic and I have thanked you all.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Post Master General

glad to help, enjoy your screenshots!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Good answers...thanks team Geek! I'm gonna post a screen shot of me closing this thread down.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro