PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

oldmanriver is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do you get photos off your phone

How do you get the photos off of your phone once you take them.... sorry for the stupid question. I'm new at all of this stuff.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work
Re: How do you get photos off your phone

Use the USB cable that came with your phone and hook it up to your PC. You will have two options after that either by ActiveSync or Disk Drive. The phone should prompt you upon intial plugin.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:06 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

try this,http://www.mtux.com/ for screenshots and i sometimes use immage shack for hosting them.http://my.imageshack.us/registration/index.php

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-11-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanriver View Post
How do you get the photos off of your phone once you take them.... sorry for the stupid question. I'm new at all of this stuff.
Plug it into the computer with USB. Select either option...disk drive is faster (if they are on your storage card,) Go to DCIM/100MEdia and they should be in there...now just copy them over.

If they are on your phones internal memory, either:

-Bluetooth them
-Email them
-Plug in USB, choose activesync, then click "Explore device", select device, my documents, my pictures. Copy them over.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 11-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
I love MyMobileR. I use it alot at work....I usually am on IRC trhu my phone on this all day LOL
Old 11-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

oldmanriver is a n00b

Thanks guys
Old 11-12-2008, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

USB, Bluetooth File Transfer, pull the storage card and insert it into card reader, or email them. All work well, depending on your needs, the number of items to transfer, location, etc.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Dashwire's also a very good option. Makes it easy to share your photos publicly, or upload the photos to sites such as Facebook or Flickr.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Dashwire's also a very good option. Makes it easy to share your photos publicly, or upload the photos to sites such as Facebook or Flickr.
Yep, forgot Dashwire. Use it on the fly, wherever you are. Good catch

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro