PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

peenuckle23 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile ok im sorry but i hate the case the TP came with

and that reason is...let me tell you this story.....

" so i have my TP in the case you know holstered to my belt just chillin and just just strolling feeling awesome cause i can finally do that, but today i went to the bank and i left my holster case at home, so i get to the window and its the little one with the chair so i was like bomb, i set my wallet, keys and TP on the counter, cause i was in gym shorts, on the desk, so we get to talkin and i see her eying my phone, and she was like oh my god is that the new TP!!!i was like yeah dude, and she told this other girl and they were mean ol jocking".....

so yeah, show it off and you'll get some play
Old 11-08-2008, 06:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: ok im sorry but i hate the case the TP came with

a thread on your banking experience? anyway, why did you call the girl teller a dude?
Old 11-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
a thread on your banking experience? anyway, why did you call the girl teller a dude?
Good point, I was wondering the same

So did the TP help you make a deposit
Old 11-08-2008, 06:06 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

the ladies love when you call them dude. aaaaaaaya
Old 11-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Well it all depends on if they are Pre-op or Post-op according to Glenn "Giggity!" Quagmire LOL
Old 11-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
Well it all depends on if they are Pre-op or Post-op according to Glenn "Giggity!" Quagmire LOL

LLOOLL!!!

Well, I wish HTC had included a nicer case, but I am going to stick with Swiss Army...
Old 11-08-2008, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

Yeah I was in the Safeway today and a girl said to me "Is that a Touch Pro in your pocket or are just happy to see me".... Pffft Lol!
Old 11-08-2008, 06:27 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
Yeah I was in the Safeway today and a girl said to me "Is that a Touch Pro in your pocket or are just happy to see me".... Pffft Lol!
me too, only problem it was a dude. Lol
Old 11-08-2008, 06:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond, touch pro and vogue
Carrier: sprint

eye.ofthecyclone is keeping up the good workeye.ofthecyclone is keeping up the good work

im full time army so im in uniform almost all the time so i have the luxury of about 909090909886755 different pockets to choose from so my lovely TP doesnt have to fend off scratchy keys!
Old 11-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

HAHA! I keep my pro inside my pocket. I hate v\carrying the holster. Anyways.. everytime I reach for it, my heart skips a beat cuz of the excitement! LOL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro