PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro sprint

methos123 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Camera problems

Hello, I just joined today. I activated my HTC touch pro on the 5th of Nov. I have to say that the battery SUCKS if you leave a bunch of applications going in the background and do not cancel them when done. My battery only lasted about 4.5 hours or so of not much use at all the first day. However, I am new to WM OS, and I noticed after about 4 hours that I had a bunch....about 7 or more apps in the background going. Today I had a full charge at 5:30am. I used it medium to heavy all day long and did not need to plug it up until about 7:30pm. That is still lacking if you ask me, considering everything that you can do with this baby. But, acceptable for now. I would suggest buying a car charger with this phone for sure. I love the phone, but I am having some issues with the camera.....it will not take a clear picture at all!!! A 3.2 MP camera is nothing if it will not take a clear pic! I hold the phone as steady as I possible can...no matter what it will not take an acceptable pic. It gets a little better with flash, but still not good. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
Methos123
Old 11-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

benjio123 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Camera problems

Had this same problem.. for me it was a problem with the auto-focus feature. When taking a picture, try resting your thumb on the circle d-pad (but don't press, just touch) and waiting until you hear a high-pitched beep and the square in the middle of the screen turns green. Then press.. I changed my auto-focus features so I didnt have to do this although the pics are slightly less sharp. Try fooling around with it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro