PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

$tackbundle$ is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
First smart phone! need help

Just got this phone, and have to say it is quite amazing. This is actually my first pda so there are a few things to get adjusted to:

First question: How do you get the Unnamed tab off of my contacts when I store a new contact? It is listed as Unnamed in my phonebook and there is no way for me to take it off.

Why if I put no countdown on the camera it still takes like 5 seconds for the picture to snap?

While im web browsing how do you click to different pages? For instance if I am looking at this thread right here on boxden, how do I flip to a different page number?

Like I said this is my first pda, just upgraded from the ic902 chirp so this is all new to me. Answers will be helpful
Old 11-06-2008, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tower is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First smart phone! need help

First question: How do you get the Unnamed tab off of my contacts when I store a new contact? It is listed as Unnamed in my phonebook and there is no way for me to take it off.

Why if I put no countdown on the camera it still takes like 5 seconds for the picture to snap?

I believe there is a period where the lens tries to autofocus(or so it seemed) to ensure that the picture is clear once the button is pushed.

While im web browsing how do you click to different pages? For instance if I am looking at this thread right here on boxden, how do I flip to a different page number?

If you look at the bottom icons,I assume you are using the Opera app...the middle icon between the star and the home tab,is where you would swap pages..but If I recall,theres only a 3 page limit(if this is what you were referring to)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro