PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 09:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint :(

daze2143 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daze2143
Re: Screen Lock App

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceklub View Post
So I thought there was some cool screen lock application with 12 dots that you move in a certain way to lock and unlock your phone. Is that available for the TP. btw I'm Sprint TP.
man that would be awesome something like the G1.. please if anyone is can do it its here at ppc..
Old 03-14-2009, 10:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

I have been using PocketShield as well and I find that I like the program more than any of the programs I used so far...I haven't tried ThrottleLock yet though...
Old 03-14-2009, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g/HTC TP 2

navymarvin is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to navymarvin

i believe you guys are looking for throttlelock. you can search for it i lost the cab i downloaded. thats the one like the G1 locker. sensor lock is great with the exception of the problem you guys listed.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I have been using PocketShield as well and I find that I like the program more than any of the programs I used so far...I haven't tried ThrottleLock yet though...
PocketShield is awesome, IMHO is is BY FAR the best locking program available for a Diamond or TouchPro. Early versions of PS where very buggy but the latest version is awesome.

I used ThrottleLock for a while & thought it was the answer at first, but both TL & s2u2 gave me problems where I would miss incoming calls when both programs would decide to refuse to unlock at that point causing the call to go to VM (that happens to me twice & the program that caused it is history)

With PocketShield, I have totally eliminated any incoming call lag & never miss a single call.........

~John
Old 03-14-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

yachtspecco is just getting started

I have been evaluating PocketShield as well. I am currently today using the latest beta version which is being updated pretty much daily. It has some bugs but it is almost there. If it works without bugs soon I will activate $12 gladly but as of this writing I have had to try different versions and uninstall it several times in the last week.
John
Old 03-14-2009, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtspecco View Post
It has some bugs but it is almost there.
What bugs are you finding in it??

Early versions where terribly buggy, but the latest release version works absolutely perfectly for me........

~John
Old 03-14-2009, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Fruzion is becoming a great contributor

Pocketshield works amazing for me as well, but doubled my battery usage. I need at least a good 8 hours with out charging, and having only 10 percent left after 8 hours with minimal use was just cutting it to close for me, so I use S2U2
Old 03-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

anone else here try out SunScape ? its actually pretty cool, open source tons of possible mods to it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=444812

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 03-14-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

batpot is a n00b

has anybody else noticed serious battery drain issues while using ThrottleLock? I don't need the dot pattern; just a simple screen locker for while my phone is in my pocket. I'm running MightyROM, and the lock that comes w/ it does not display incoming caller info. S2U2 is ok, but a little bloated.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Alltel 6800 > Touch Pro > Imagio>Droid Razr
Carrier: Alltel>Verizon

mastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batpot View Post
has anybody else noticed serious battery drain issues while using ThrottleLock? I don't need the dot pattern; just a simple screen locker for while my phone is in my pocket. I'm running MightyROM, and the lock that comes w/ it does not display incoming caller info. S2U2 is ok, but a little bloated.
S2U2 has a lot of functionality. I have disabled most of the extra functions [show appointments, etc.] and it works fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro