PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Im man enough to admit I was wrong (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43084)

karong 11-04-2008 04:01 PM

Im man enough to admit I was wrong

I got the TP the first weekend it came out in Best Buy, and I returned it a few days later because I didnt really enjoy it like i thought i would and got a Curve. I am man enough to say i was wrong and now am the happy owner of the TP again.:mrgreen: Yes it has its issues but i can admit I did not give it enough time at first, after some tweaking and getting used to the keyboard im rather enjoying it now. Now I loved the Curve, form factor, the stability, the exposed keyboard were all great but I couldnt justify Sprints Blackberry service of $30 a month when i get powervision for free with SERO. So let me have it, tell me "i told you so" im ready lol

gobmonster 11-04-2008 04:05 PM

Re: Im man enough to admit I was wrong

I TOLD YOU S..... you know what, you live you learn.

After using this phone i dont think its possible for me to use another. Even with the battery life complaints, id take this over anything else AVAILABLE to me...

*i swear, if anyone releases a touch pro hd with qwerty slide out and a profile ~ size as the touch pro, its time for me to jump ship

bigben 11-04-2008 04:11 PM

I am there with you. I get to play with all of the new cell devices. The TP is the best yet - great keyboard, super memory, love the SD and terrific display. I've even grown to like the case.

Only down side is the heat from this baby. I could roast marshmellows on the first 2. The 3rd one - direct from Sprint - is MUCH better. If you read my earlier comment, the case got so hot it discolored.

Anyway, great device.

mdodge 11-04-2008 04:35 PM

Its amazing how much ram makes a difference. That has been it for me. I can finally install apps and do tweaks i could never do on another Winmo device. Oh yeah and that screen cant be beat lol

Exil3d 11-04-2008 04:36 PM

I justgot mines a hour ago. And I am PLEASED i returned the Diamond for this. Its notmuch bigger than the diamond! I love this thing!

themystx2 11-04-2008 04:39 PM

its definitely heavier than the diamond thats for sure.

Cicatrize 11-04-2008 04:50 PM

Welcome back.

kaiguy 11-04-2008 04:51 PM

It's absolutely heavier than the Diamond. And, though it may not look it, it feels A LOT bigger in the pocket than the Diamond.

I'm not completely sure I made the best decision taking back the Diamond, but I'm stuck with it now so I hope it grows on me :) (Full disclosure: not coming from the Mogul, but from the Touch).

pierhogunn 11-04-2008 05:05 PM

With the battery life complaint registered here and a couple of other places, I betcha we are only a month or 2 away from some really huge OEM battery and back combo...

2500Mah anyone?

TurboFool 11-04-2008 05:08 PM

There's people on both sides of the camp and valid reasons for each. You won't know for sure until you've tried each and seen for yourself the difference. That said, I've always used WM and been happy with it, so haven't had a reason to see what else is out there. Either way, welcome to the team.