PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

silverD16y71996 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blurry contact pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofawkurself View Post
after you add the picture to your favorites tab on TF3D and hit menu / change picture, it's still blurry?
thanks fixed.. the knowledge on this site rules
Old 12-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

use tf3d interface to assign pics not wm
Old 01-28-2009, 04:05 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

I did that and it fixed some problems.

But after have to restore my phone about times using SPB Backp (correcting another issue) I started noticing that some of my pictures lost the Quality they use to have. Most of them ere taken with a 8 mega pixel camera. So I know they are good pictures. Some of them are no longer the size I originally put them on the phone as. For instance I had one that was 1280xsomthing and now its 266x288 (using Resco Pro Phot viewer).

Any ideas?

Old 01-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I did that and it fixed some problems.

But after have to restore my phone about times using SPB Backp (correcting another issue) I started noticing that some of my pictures lost the Quality they use to have. Most of them ere taken with a 8 mega pixel camera. So I know they are good pictures. Some of them are no longer the size I originally put them on the phone as. For instance I had one that was 1280xsomthing and now its 266x288 (using Resco Pro Phot viewer).

Any ideas?
It's because it lost the link between your contact info and picture. trust me, It happened to me all the time syncing to outlook untill I took the same pic on the phone and placed it into my contact info in outlook on the PC. All you have to do is, goto your pics and find the pic you want, tap the pic, bottom right icon is the menu so tap it, then select add to contact. Do that for all your contacts in your fav list and your pics will be high rez again!

Unless your talking about pictures in general in your albums, then I have no clue! Use the default pic viewer and see what happenes!

Last edited by gator352; 01-28-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:19 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
It's because it lost the link between your contact info and picture. trust me, It happened to me all the time syncing to outlook untill I took the same pic on the phone and placed it into my contact info in outlook on the PC. All you have to do is, goto your pics and find the pic you want, tap the pic, bottom right icon is the menu so tap it, then select add to contact. Do that for all your contacts in your fav list and your pics will be high rez again!

Unless your talking about pictures in general in your albums, then I have no clue! Use the default pic viewer and see what happenes!
talking about both actually. the pics are stil not coming up High rez, I think because the photos oin the memory card are no longer high rez. Make sense?
Old 01-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
talking about both actually. the pics are stil not coming up High rez, I think because the photos oin the memory card are no longer high rez. Make sense?
Yeah, it makes sence! Try deleting then reloading them from your PC back to your phone. See what difference that makes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro