PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

jbbosu is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jbbosu Send a message via MSN to jbbosu
Does it annoy anyone else that...

You can't delete emails from the TF3D interface, but you can delete texts?

I know the TF3D is pretty hard to modify, so I'm not holding my breath for a tweak.

That being said, it's a small complaint and I love my TP lol.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Does it annoy anyone else that...

I think it's odd that you can scroll through your text messages, pictures, music, and weather but not your e-mail.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:14 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
I think it's odd that you can scroll through your text messages, pictures, music, and weather but not your e-mail.
I can!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
I can!
Hi, I'm Jason and I'm a noob. I always scrolled up on the screen and didn't get anything. It never crossed my mind to scroll down. =D>
Old 11-03-2008, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

mtkates is keeping up the good workmtkates is keeping up the good work

I'm guessing that the reasoning behind this is that you can read the entire text message in TouchFlo, but not the entire e-mail message. That being said, it is a little annoying because I can usually recognize mail that I do not want to read before deleting, but it's not a major deal to me after using the Diamond for over a month now. There is not a lot of consistancy in Windows Mobile, so we should be used to these little quirks(unless this is your first WM phone).
Old 11-03-2008, 06:24 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
Hi, I'm Jason and I'm a noob. I always scrolled up on the screen and didn't get anything. It never crossed my mind to scroll down. =D>
It's OK...we're all n00b's at heart I've done it at least 50% of the time when scrolling through!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

It annoys the hell out of me I get a ton of temp alters from the company server room and can recognize immediately if its an important one... 99.9% of them aren't and I hate opening the mail then deleting
Old 11-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

guys....in tf3d, goto your email tab(select your email)...you can scroll up and down by using the d-pad 4-way(round circle in the middle) but just to the outside of the circle for up and down....highlight the email you want to delete.....tap your menu soft key (bottom right) select delete. This will delete your selection. Even without opening.

Last edited by gator352; 11-03-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul and Touch Pro

mdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
guys....in tf3d, goto your email tab(select your email)...you can scroll up and down by using the d-pad 4-way(round circle in the middle) but just to the outside of the circle for up and down....highlight the email you want to delete.....tap your menu soft key (bottom right) select delete. This will delete your selection. Even without opening.
but you cant delete the actual email from the TF3D tab screen without going an extra step.

I agree it would be very nice to gave a delete option in the TF3d tab softkey selection
Old 11-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdodge View Post
but you cant delete the actual email from the TF3D tab screen without going an extra step.

I agree it would be very nice to gave a delete option in the TF3d tab softkey selection
yeah, that extra step is selecting inbox....i see what you guys are saying. I guess it's made that way so you can't accidentally delete emails from it being in your pocket or something.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro