PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Shozu: Geotag your Photos and upload them to flickr, picasaweb, etc automagically

I don't see a ShoZu version for the Touch Pro?

Also, I can't seem to find the correct versin of geoterrestrial to use either...
Old 11-09-2008, 01:09 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Shozu: Geotag your Photos and upload them to flickr, picasaweb, etc automagically

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
I don't see a ShoZu version for the Touch Pro?

Also, I can't seem to find the correct versin of geoterrestrial to use either...
Read the thread its only a few posts.

1. Select phone model Advantage it will work fine
2. Install the stand alone version of GPStoday and then go to the forum and go to bugs and look for the post about TF3D and look for the post about the fix for the 00000's
Old 11-09-2008, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuff

Here's the cab for those looking
Attached Files
File Type: zip shozu.zip (699.1 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work

This doesn't seem to work for my touch pro. I installed the .cab file that is on the forms...
Old 11-09-2008, 07:09 PM
mabru2001

You installed the stand alone version of gpstoday? And then you installed the fixed version of the geotagger? http://m.geoterrestrial.com/geotagger/new/

Should work perfectly
Old 11-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work

yeah it works now thanks, I'm not sure how to use this program though. I was trying to install shozu so I could take a picture and have it sent to a friend or something without using sprint picture mail....does gpstoday do this same thing? What does it do?
Old 11-10-2008, 01:30 AM
mabru2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
yeah it works now thanks, I'm not sure how to use this program though. I was trying to install shozu so I could take a picture and have it sent to a friend or something without using sprint picture mail....does gpstoday do this same thing? What does it do?
Umm well it geotags. Because shozu only geotags if you upload the picture. With GPStoday you can take pictures and it will geotag them and if you decide to upload them later then they will all be tagged. gpstoday does not upload.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

diomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
I really like shozu as well, for a couple reasons

You can set it and forget it... just take photos and they go poof! wherever you had set up, without asking, if that's what you want it to do.

Uploads once from your phone and then posts multiple places (if you want)

Has its own RSS feed of your recent uploads, pointing to full resolution images..

Geotagging.

It's a great app/service
Has anyone had phone issues w/ shozu?

My phone has been rock stable since getting it a few weeks back - but after installing Shozu, I had instabilities on two occasions - both times the phone was just unresponsive (clicking the start menu popped it up, but icons took forever to popoulate.. and I wasn't able to kill the shozu process)

rebooting would help.

I've got it set to not start or run automatically for now.. has anyone else experienced issues?
-mark
Old 11-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

diomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Umm well it geotags. Because shozu only geotags if you upload the picture. With GPStoday you can take pictures and it will geotag them and if you decide to upload them later then they will all be tagged. gpstoday does not upload.
The built-in camera applications has a mode to gps tag as well.
-mark
Old 11-10-2008, 01:38 PM
mabru2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by diomark View Post
The built-in camera applications has a mode to gps tag as well.
-mark
But it does not work properly, photos were being tagged at 0000000000 0000000000 which is off the coast of Africa. I have not seen a proper fix for this problem. If yours is working then please share how you managed it. GPStoday released a fix that ignores the 0's and tags properly. I would rather use the built in tagger as I think it would be more reliable once its working.

As for shozu being unstable, yeah mine is too I think it has something to do with the thousands of pictures I have on my phone because it tries to cache them. I think shozu has some memory usage limitations in place. It needs to have free use of our RAM so it wont lock up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro