PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Finally got my Touch Pro today

Well Its finally here.. I went to my local store with my Diamond and Exchanged it for the Pro.. Paid a whole whopping 29.01 difference between the 2 phones.

First off I love the looks of the Pro. Looks very High End. Keyboard.. What more can I say it has feedback and works much better than the old Mogul. Speed seems to be slightly faster than the Diamond.

So far I am just Loving the Pro. Now time to order the TV-Out cable and see what this thing can really do.

James
Old 11-02-2008, 05:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Finally got my Touch Pro today

why start a thread on this? i am very happy for you but why? im sorry, i just dont get it. i know your happy, now take a deep breath and change your phone info. to tp

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-02-2008 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Theutus is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
why start a thread on this? i am very happy for you but why? im sorry, i just dont get it.
damn dude, who pissed in your wheaties this morning...

Grats on the new phone cj, i've been toying with mine for over a week now, and I love the damn thing.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:34 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

rofl never heard that .... pissed in ur wheaties rofl

Old 11-02-2008, 05:42 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

heres the perfect thread for your very great news. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=490332
Old 11-02-2008, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Threadstarter

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
why start a thread on this? i am very happy for you but why? im sorry, i just dont get it. i know your happy, now take a deep breath and change your phone info. to tp
Maybe I should go piss in your wheeties. Aint got something good to say the BTFO.

James
Old 11-02-2008, 06:03 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
Maybe I should go piss in your wheeties. Aint got something good to say the BTFO.

James
it just makes no sense to start a new thread on the fact that you got a new tp with all the other threads on this. use the search. i got a new case for my diamond but im not starting a thead on it. just search and hold your bladder. change your phone info. also
Old 11-02-2008, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

SirNathaniel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theutus View Post
damn dude, who pissed in your wheaties this morning...

Grats on the new phone cj, i've been toying with mine for over a week now, and I love the damn thing.
Dude, if you ever find need to use that statement toward me, I eat cocoa pebbles for breakfast
Old 11-02-2008, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

i agree that it's unnecessary. i know he's contributed a lot, but aren't threads like this always closed or merged? Glad you're loving it though, you should definitely write a review about your experience in the reviews thread so more people will read it.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:23 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Not much going on here, congratulations on the new PPC cj but in the interest of organization and cleanliness, thread closed.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro