PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
flip clock with white numbers

just wondering if anyone has the cab for a flip clock with white numbers. I have seen the flip clocks with white backgrounds and black numbers, transparent backgrounds with black, silver, grey, blue, pink, you pretty much name it and you have it, but what about a flip clock with white numbers????

I will keep looking but really you would think it would be an easy find, but it really isn't. Any help would be geat
Old 01-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: flip clock with white numbers

Start with this thread.

late,
Coz
Old 01-21-2009, 01:21 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

I have one... i will get it to you later... for now, check around on xda in the diamond themes and apps section... there is a very nice black with fire digits up there.

Old 01-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

what about the black flip clock with white numbers anyone have that cab?
Old 01-21-2009, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There are a lot of them. Search around and you will find what your looking for.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
what about the black flip clock with white numbers anyone have that cab?
Yes I have it at my house.

All I did was invert the colors. If your familiar with gimp or photoshop locate which files they are in ManilaEditor and just invert the colors. I had a hard time finding a plain black with white number clock too.

Heres a pic of it that I already posted before. Im not at my house now though. Check back in a couple of hours Ill definatly post it. Do you want the black missed call and calender icons or do you want them white. They are in one of the manila files with the clock BG.

Last edited by reeg420; 01-21-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
Yes I have it at my house.

All I did was invert the colors. If your familiar with gimp or photoshop locate which files they are in ManilaEditor and just invert the colors. I had a hard time finding a plain black with white number clock too.

Heres a pic of it that I already posted before. Im not at my house now though. Check back in a couple of hours Ill definatly post it. Do you want the black missed call and calender icons or do you want them white. They are in one of the manila files with the clock BG.
sorry man, there is no pic there. I know it is a little hard to find these clocks because there are so many.

But if you could when you get home post the files/cabs for me if you don't mind!
Old 01-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here's the flip clock with white numbers. Turn off TF3D, install cab, Turn on TF3D!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint2FlipClock.cab (502.5 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro