PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: ugh! sprint telesales issues!

You're not getting a deal... just go to Best Buy. Much eaiser, IMO. No more 20% off, but you will still get $299 price, only no rebates to deal with.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
You're not getting a deal... just go to Best Buy. Much eaiser, IMO. No more 20% off, but you will still get $299 price, only no rebates to deal with.
but with sprint I'd only pay 199 and not have to pay the activation fee

Last edited by nursemm05; 11-03-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
Is it just me? I've called twice today to try and get the TP. I have a 500 spending limit. This morning I was told she would have to check with the credit dept to charge my account. Just now I've been on hold over 10 mins! I hung up. This is crazy! All I want is a new phone. I've done this before so why is it an issue? Anyone have suggestions on what to do? I talked with a rep via chat and she said the TP isn't in stores yet so I can't even go that route. I don't want to pay for it, I want to charge it to my account.
I've talked to 19 reps for more than 8 hours on one day alone.. I think it takes patience.. BTW the stores have had it in and began selling them Nov 2nd. I walked in and bought mine on Sunday.

-CC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro