PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Returning at Best Buy (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42664)

imneveral0ne 11-02-2008 12:25 AM

Returning at Best Buy

I already posted on the right thread but no one answered my question. I bought the Touch Pro from best buy but I now need the money to pay someone back for burning a seat in their car. Will best buy give me a refund for my money? or will the just give me a replacement or in store credit or something like that? thanx for anyone who replies!

firebrain 11-02-2008 12:36 AM

Re: Returning at Best Buy

yes best buy should allow you to return it based on thier policy and who i asked at the store

SprintTouch08 11-02-2008 12:39 AM

if u paid by credit card its immediately refunded, cash or debit they send you a check in 10 business days if its over $250

gmfeny 11-02-2008 12:46 AM

jeez how big was the whole you burned in this persons seat... if they wouldve asked me to pay for it I wouldve told them to kiss my a$$... stop being a ppcgeek and be a ppcman lol

lnchbx13 11-02-2008 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmfeny (Post 490700)
jeez how big was the whole you burned in this persons seat... if they wouldve asked me to pay for it I wouldve told them to kiss my a$$... stop being a ppcgeek and be a ppcman lol

ouch...oh, and its hole, not "whole"

clockcycle 11-02-2008 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imneveral0ne (Post 490672)
I already posted on the right thread but no one answered my question. I bought the Touch Pro from best buy but I now need the money to pay someone back for burning a seat in their car. Will best buy give me a refund for my money? or will the just give me a replacement or in store credit or something like that? thanx for anyone who replies!

Please reffer to your receipt, it should tell you what your return options with BB are.

Usually the policy with "SPRINT" is 30 day money back guarrantee.

-CC

imneveral0ne 11-02-2008 01:37 AM

well i burned a cigarette burn in his brand new car, so i owe hin 400 dollars, my friends say im stupid, but i'd hope someone would pay me if i was in his case. so I should be able to go the the store and get my money back? cause its kinda ergent!

Baffles 11-02-2008 01:39 AM

Is it really that urgent that you need to give up the phone? If someone did that to me I'd be glad they were paying for it and would be willing to wait a couple weeks or whatever for the money.

Compusmurf 11-02-2008 02:15 AM

And that is why nobody is allowed to smoke in my new car. :) Now, back to the topic. You should have no issues returning it.

Cicatrize 11-02-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imneveral0ne (Post 490772)
well i burned a cigarette burn in his brand new car, so i owe hin 400 dollars, my friends say im stupid, but i'd hope someone would pay me if i was in his case. so I should be able to go the the store and get my money back? cause its kinda ergent!

What is he planning on doing? Getting the seat fully reupholstered or something? Is it the back seat? Passenger seat? Who is he paying to do it?