PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

john80hotkey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
calendar and call history tab

Has anyone come across a stable .cab of the sprint calendar and call history tab? I've ran across a few posts across the web including the ones on xda-developers. The cab installs and adds the tabs fine, but after a few swipes back and forth between the tabs tf3d locks up and freezes. it randomly chooses a tab to freeze on not always on the added tabs(calendar/call history) so I must remove tf3d plugin or reset the phone for it to function properly but it locks up again soon after, but if I remove the tabs and cab it returns to normal no crashes at all. I've done hard resets to no avail. Has anyone with a sprint tp tried one for some time and it actually worked? if so are there any tweaks or hacks I need to apply for it to work I really would like these. Thanks for any input
Old 11-11-2008, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

specv is becoming a great contributor
Re: calendar and call history tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by john80hotkey View Post
Has anyone come across a stable .cab of the sprint calendar and call history tab? I've ran across a few posts across the web including the ones on xda-developers. The cab installs and adds the tabs fine, but after a few swipes back and forth between the tabs tf3d locks up and freezes. it randomly chooses a tab to freeze on not always on the added tabs(calendar/call history) so I must remove tf3d plugin or reset the phone for it to function properly but it locks up again soon after, but if I remove the tabs and cab it returns to normal no crashes at all. I've done hard resets to no avail. Has anyone with a sprint tp tried one for some time and it actually worked? if so are there any tweaks or hacks I need to apply for it to work I really would like these. Thanks for any input
I would really LOVE an answer or solution I <3 the calendar tab but its too buggy for me. I noticed it locks when you when swipe from recent calls to the right pretty much everytime. Its also alot slower than normal
Old 11-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

on Call History tab after 4-th entry it starts selecting all entries.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by john80hotkey View Post
have you tried advanced config 3.3? it doesn't have a calendar tab option, but i think it has one to add a call history tab... perhaps that one is more stable than the others you've tried. If you've already tried it, then nevermind.. haha
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=418151

Last edited by lipidfats; 11-11-2008 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Add a Call History Tab
Adding the Call History tab is the easiest of the custom tabs to add to your interface. You just add one section of code to your 26958339_manila file using the guidelines above and the attached 1d1ee632_manila file to your \Windows directory on the phone. Here's the code to add...

Code:
      <Page Order="10" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]">
        <ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\CallLog.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Off" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_On" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Preview" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
      </Page>
Just be sure you change the Order="10" to use a number that's not already in use which may involve scrolling through the file to check.

The extension comes from Fabliv at XDA.
Attached Files
File Type: zip call_history_extension.zip (431 Bytes, 114 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 11-13-2008 at 11:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Thanks!
I really really need a Calendar tab that reflects a weeks worth of appointments. Does anyone know of something out there???

Could someone please post a screen shot of this Call History tab. thanks

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 11-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level

I don't have any call history at the moment, lol... just cleared the log last night, so I'll post a screenshot when I can.

As for the calendar tab, there is no such plugin to show appointment listings yet. I've been searching through XDA as well, and nothing yet. The only Calendar tab right now literally just shows a month calendar that you can cycle through, but there's nothing to "DO" yet.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:00 PM
Bringer of Good Things

Here's a screenshot of the Call History Tab.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen12.jpg (9.1 KB, 285 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-30-2008, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

JRider is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Add a Call History Tab
Adding the Call History tab is the easiest of the custom tabs to add to your interface. You just add one section of code to your 26958339_manila file using the guidelines above and the attached 1d1ee632_manila file to your \Windows directory on the phone. Here's the code to add...

Code:
      <Page Order="10" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]">
        <ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\CallLog.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Off" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_On" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Preview" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
      </Page>
Just be sure you change the Order="10" to use a number that's not already in use which may involve scrolling through the file to check.

The extension comes from Fabliv at XDA.
I actually used your method, and I have issues with TF3D freezing after I go from the Call History to another tab. Has anyone found a solution to this?
Old 12-14-2008, 08:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

i'm finally interested in adding the call history tab to toufhlo3d... does it still cause freezing? if not, can someone link me to a cab of the sprint call history tab.... thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro