PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   calendar and call history tab (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42604)

john80hotkey 11-01-2008 05:28 PM

calendar and call history tab

Has anyone come across a stable .cab of the sprint calendar and call history tab? I've ran across a few posts across the web including the ones on xda-developers. The cab installs and adds the tabs fine, but after a few swipes back and forth between the tabs tf3d locks up and freezes. it randomly chooses a tab to freeze on not always on the added tabs(calendar/call history) so I must remove tf3d plugin or reset the phone for it to function properly but it locks up again soon after, but if I remove the tabs and cab it returns to normal no crashes at all. I've done hard resets to no avail. Has anyone with a sprint tp tried one for some time and it actually worked? if so are there any tweaks or hacks I need to apply for it to work I really would like these. Thanks for any input

specv 11-11-2008 03:13 PM

Re: calendar and call history tab

Quote:

Originally Posted by john80hotkey (Post 489998)
Has anyone come across a stable .cab of the sprint calendar and call history tab? I've ran across a few posts across the web including the ones on xda-developers. The cab installs and adds the tabs fine, but after a few swipes back and forth between the tabs tf3d locks up and freezes. it randomly chooses a tab to freeze on not always on the added tabs(calendar/call history) so I must remove tf3d plugin or reset the phone for it to function properly but it locks up again soon after, but if I remove the tabs and cab it returns to normal no crashes at all. I've done hard resets to no avail. Has anyone with a sprint tp tried one for some time and it actually worked? if so are there any tweaks or hacks I need to apply for it to work I really would like these. Thanks for any input

I would really LOVE an answer or solution I <3 the calendar tab but its too buggy for me. I noticed it locks when you when swipe from recent calls to the right pretty much everytime. Its also alot slower than normal

Zayebis 11-11-2008 03:21 PM

on Call History tab after 4-th entry it starts selecting all entries.

lipidfats 11-11-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john80hotkey (Post 489998)

have you tried advanced config 3.3? it doesn't have a calendar tab option, but i think it has one to add a call history tab... perhaps that one is more stable than the others you've tried. If you've already tried it, then nevermind.. haha
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=418151

GoodThings2Life 11-13-2008 11:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Add a Call History Tab
Adding the Call History tab is the easiest of the custom tabs to add to your interface. You just add one section of code to your 26958339_manila file using the guidelines above and the attached 1d1ee632_manila file to your \Windows directory on the phone. Here's the code to add...

Code:

<Page Order="10" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]">
        <ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\CallLog.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Off" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_On" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Preview" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
      </Page>

Just be sure you change the Order="10" to use a number that's not already in use which may involve scrolling through the file to check.

The extension comes from Fabliv at XDA.

fat boy 11-14-2008 01:13 PM

Thanks!
I really really need a Calendar tab that reflects a weeks worth of appointments. Does anyone know of something out there???

Could someone please post a screen shot of this Call History tab. thanks

GoodThings2Life 11-14-2008 01:18 PM

I don't have any call history at the moment, lol... just cleared the log last night, so I'll post a screenshot when I can.

As for the calendar tab, there is no such plugin to show appointment listings yet. I've been searching through XDA as well, and nothing yet. The only Calendar tab right now literally just shows a month calendar that you can cycle through, but there's nothing to "DO" yet.

GoodThings2Life 11-14-2008 04:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a screenshot of the Call History Tab.

JRider 11-30-2008 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life (Post 518047)
Add a Call History Tab
Adding the Call History tab is the easiest of the custom tabs to add to your interface. You just add one section of code to your 26958339_manila file using the guidelines above and the attached 1d1ee632_manila file to your \Windows directory on the phone. Here's the code to add...

Code:

<Page Order="10" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]">
        <ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\CallLog.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Off" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_On" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Preview" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
      </Page>

Just be sure you change the Order="10" to use a number that's not already in use which may involve scrolling through the file to check.

The extension comes from Fabliv at XDA.

I actually used your method, and I have issues with TF3D freezing after I go from the Call History to another tab. Has anyone found a solution to this?

orlandojumpoff 12-14-2008 08:30 PM

i'm finally interested in adding the call history tab to toufhlo3d... does it still cause freezing? if not, can someone link me to a cab of the sprint call history tab.... thanks