PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 12:49 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Sprint Music Store Songs From Mogul Not Working On The Pro

I Took My Songs I Had Bought From The Sprint Music Store On My Mogul And Put Them On My Pro...but When I Open The Music Store On The Pro It Says I Have No Songs In My Player...why Arent The Songs Working On The Pro? Anyway To Get Them To Work? I Hate To Lose Them I Have A @^&* Load
Old 11-01-2008, 03:52 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Music Store Songs From Mogul Not Working On The Pro

Hell I Just Bought A Song From The Sprint Music Store On My Pro And Soon As I Clicked Purchase It Instantly Said Thank U For Ur Purchase...no Download Bar Or Nothing...then When I Look For The Song It Isnt There...not In A Folder On My Storage Card Nor Device...nor Does The Music Store Detect It Anywhere...anyone Else Having Issues With The Music Store????
Old 11-01-2008, 03:57 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
I Took My Songs I Had Bought From The Sprint Music Store On My Mogul And Put Them On My Pro...but When I Open The Music Store On The Pro It Says I Have No Songs In My Player...why Arent The Songs Working On The Pro? Anyway To Get Them To Work? I Hate To Lose Them I Have A @^&* Load
you cant just put protected songs from one phone to the oither w/o formatting the new card.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

If you just go to the song again on the new music store, it should let you download it again for free.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro