PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Invisisheild for Touch Pro (and others) 40% off today only!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42392)

Justin311 10-31-2008 09:57 AM

Invisisheild for Touch Pro (and others) 40% off today only!!

Zagg aka Invisisheild (highest quality screen protector on the market) is having a 40-50% off sale today only (10/31). I just picked up a screen protector for $7 shipped. These are not the ebay junk, these are the best made. NOTE that it says "Touch Pro GSM" but for the price I'm willing to gamble it will fit the CDMA screen nearly as well if not exactly (other people are welcome to tell me if it wont):

https://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield...ns-shields.php

Type in "scary40" for 40% off discount at the last step before checkout. GOOD TODAY ONLY. They also have the full body protector for like $15.

If you want to get one for other devices, "scary50" also works on many others for a 50% discount.

Hope it helps somebody - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

ps2phreek 10-31-2008 10:04 AM

Re: Invisisheild for Touch Pro (and others) 40% off today only!!

The only thing I would be a little wary of is the curves on the CDMA TP. Would probably have to trim the corners to get it to fit.

Fittske 10-31-2008 10:20 AM

It looks like you will also have a hole where the GSM front camera (for video calls) is located. I want one but I think I will wait. they do have the CDMA diamond though. Great find!

Gforce 10-31-2008 10:27 AM

I have a screen only for the diamond coming from them to try out on my touch pro. Hopefully it is close enough I can't stand having the crappy one that I have on now to hold me over until the invisible shield gets here.

I hope they release one for the CDMA Touch Pro soon that stuff is the best.:headbang:

heem_infinite 10-31-2008 11:58 AM

I sent them an email to ask when they were getting one for the cdma version. they asked me to send my phone in to them so they could get proper measurements. i think not.

ChronoT52 10-31-2008 12:12 PM

Will the full body protector fit the CDMA version?

TurboFool 10-31-2008 12:22 PM

I'll wait for the CDMA version. But anyone have experience with these things? Seems great for protecting the whole thing, but how does it feel on the screen? I love the Boxwave CrystalTouch screens because you can't tell there's anything on the screen unlike some screen protectors. With how stretchy this Invisishield is, I worry that it would counter that. Any feedback?

phistyle 10-31-2008 12:27 PM

yea...I'm wondering how it feels also...I want to get a decent screen protector for cheap and would not go the ebay route for screen protectors....Shouldn't the dimensions of the screen be the same as the gsm version?

B18DelSolT 10-31-2008 12:47 PM

ill tell you this much i had this on my mogul. its worth every penny, and on top of it lifetime warranty if it scratches call em and they will send you another one and you send your back.

phistyle 10-31-2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B18DelSolT (Post 487848)
ill tell you this much i had this on my mogul. its worth every penny, and on top of it lifetime warranty if it scratches call em and they will send you another one and you send your back.

did you have the full suit or just the screen protector?