PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   can TF3D tabs point to different software? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42364)

asuh 10-31-2008 12:48 AM

can TF3D tabs point to different software?

Okay, so I do LOVE the TF3D effects, I think they're pretty cool. However, with all the slowness issues that have been reported, as well as me using different software anyway, I'd love to remap the tabs for Music and TV to apps that I enjoy. I'd also love it if I could add new tabs or delete tabs (like the weather app, blah).

Is this possible?

EDIT: Diamond Tweaks allows you to edit first and last tab.

stroths 10-31-2008 07:09 AM

Re: can TF3D tabs point to different software?

It should be in the near future. Over at the XDA forums, they have an app that will allow you to modify which tabs are displayed and even add a few selected ones. However, I'm not sure if they've found a way to make a universal tab that can be anything you want.

asuh 10-31-2008 08:41 PM

Good to know. I hope there's progress made on it because I'm sure I'm not the only one who's interested in this functionality.

Mrbonner 10-31-2008 09:06 PM

I was just gonna ask about this. I would love to turn the sprint tv tab into a slingplayer tab with the sling player icon on the touch flo.

I know its only gonna be a matter of time, lets hope soon.

asuh 11-01-2008 05:39 AM

Diamond Tweaks is a cab that allows you to tweak the first and last tab.

fat boy 11-01-2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Diamond Tweaks is a cab that allows you to tweak the first and last tab.
My understanding is that this does not work for the Sprint Touch Pro. Can anyone confirm that they are using it successfully on the Sprint Pro?

RockChalk 11-01-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 489427)
My understanding is that this does not work for the Sprint Touch Pro. Can anyone confirm that they are using it successfully on the Sprint Pro?

It didn't work for me. However, I am a noob so I could of did something wrong. I installed, disabled tf3d, launched app.....app crash:(

RockChalk 11-01-2008 10:33 AM

My bad Diamond Tweak is working on my device. I was refering to Diamond Tweak 3D or something like that. I've removed the app because of it crashing.

MaryGladys 11-01-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 489438)
My bad Diamond Tweak is working on my device. I was refering to Diamond Tweak 3D or something like that. I've removed the app because of it crashing.

Ditto.

Compusmurf 11-01-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stroths (Post 487255)
It should be in the near future. Over at the XDA forums, they have an app that will allow you to modify which tabs are displayed and even add a few selected ones. However, I'm not sure if they've found a way to make a universal tab that can be anything you want.

You have a link for this and does it work on the CDMA (Sprint) version?