PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

damonwest2000 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to damonwest2000 Send a message via MSN to damonwest2000 Send a message via Yahoo to damonwest2000
Touch Pro Priceing Help

Hey Guys ....Please Read Befor You Kick Me Okay.I have sprint & Really want a touch pro Bad But am not up for the whole $150 discount,Only like $75 off.eBay want like $600, $700 even $800 for this thing w\o contract. Is there Any way i can get this thing for a reasonable price ? is so where. At this point i might just go with the diamond...but love my keyboard.Any advice or should i just hold on to my mogul untill the price goes down.Any help will be excepted.=D>

Phones I've Ownd, Treo 600, Samung Blade, Treo 650, PPC 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, HTC Hero,HTC EVO 4G
Old 10-31-2008, 11:15 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Touch Pro Priceing Help

Moved to the TP Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 10-31-2008, 11:19 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Go to best buy. You should get it for $4xx and if you go today, you can still use the 20% off coupon.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:26 AM
Lurker

bballintom22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Go to best buy. You should get it for $4xx and if you go today, you can still use the 20% off coupon.
Baffles, i thought the retail was 795? am i wrong on that for best buy?
Old 10-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballintom22 View Post
1year upgrade price for BB is in the 400's
Old 10-31-2008, 11:47 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballintom22 View Post
Yeah, if you don't sign a contract. Signing a contract results a much lower price, 299 for 2 year upgrade eligibility and 4xx for 1 year. You may even get lucky and have them ring it up wrong and give you the 2 year anyway.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Yeah, if you don't sign a contract. Signing a contract results a much lower price, 299 for 2 year upgrade eligibility and 4xx for 1 year. You may even get lucky and have them ring it up wrong and give you the 2 year anyway.
This happened to me. When I went to get a TP for my main line, I was rung up at the 2 yr eligibility price even though I'm not even eligible for a one year upgrade With a 10.00 rewards zone gift cert, the BB 20 percent coupon, and 50.00 credit Sprint gave me, I got the TP for 202.00 when I shouldn't have gotten any discounts at all. Gotta love it

However, when I went to get a second one for my other line...I had to go to a different BB cause the other was out. They actually checked on it and I couldn;t get it, because it would have been the full price.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 11-01-2008, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS
Threadstarter

damonwest2000 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to damonwest2000 Send a message via MSN to damonwest2000 Send a message via Yahoo to damonwest2000

Quote:
=D> Yess Sir went down there& got it one year less than 400 after discounts & the 20% off.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO Dos

madzilla is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
1year upgrade price for BB is in the 400's

I paid $390 out the door with the 1 year.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

199 with the 150 2yr and pulling some strings....for sprint.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro