PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 08:25 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
how to disable the message sent pop-up

i know the phone just dropped...and i have only had my like 3 hours now...but the one thing i noticed that i dont like is the pop-up...why is it even on there with the 6.1....it wasnt on the mogul with the 6.1 roms....grrrrr.....so dumb....anyone kno how to disable the pop-up?????
Old 10-30-2008, 08:29 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: how to disable the message sent pop-up

Safest bet, Google DiamondTweak, install it on your phone, and there's a setting for that among other things. I'd give you the registry key to edit, but since you need to download a registry editor to do it, you might as well download something that makes it even easier for you instead, plus gives you some other stuff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yea...I thought it was pretty annoying too...I have to wait ti it says message sent then click dismiss...
Old 10-30-2008, 09:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\System\Settings
Change "SMSNoSentMsg" from 0 to 1

Old 10-30-2008, 10:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is it just me or is this happening to you guys too...everytime I receive a new msg/sms/text or whatever....it never goes directly to the new msg..i have to click up....is it suppose to be like this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro