PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Has anyone been able to order through ecare?

Sprint has agreed to swap my mogul for the pro but ecare is still telling me 11/2. I emailed them back to let them know that someone from telesales called me to sell me the phone today which is true, I also told them that one of my buddies also called and ordered through telesales and already had a tracking number for the order. They then replied to me stating that the only other place I can get it now is from bestbuy, and obviously thats not true. So has anyone succeeded with ecare?

Old 10-30-2008, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

gsvnet is becoming a great contributor
Re: Has anyone been able to order through ecare?

How the hell did you get them to do this swap? I have a Diamond, and I even I can't get a swap to the Pro. I've tried 5 times already.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Threadstarter

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsvnet View Post
How the hell did you get them to do this swap? I have a Diamond, and I even I can't get a swap to the Pro. I've tried 5 times already.
Well you have to understand that each situation is handled on an individual basis and like I have posted before I am sure sprint has some sort of scale to determine what kind of costumer you are. So what may work for me my not work for you. In my case sprint replaced both my moguls with a diamond that I already have and a touch pro.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Sprint has agreed to swap my mogul for the pro but ecare is still telling me 11/2. I emailed them back to let them know that someone from telesales called me to sell me the phone today which is true, I also told them that one of my buddies also called and ordered through telesales and already had a tracking number for the order. They then replied to me stating that the only other place I can get it now is from bestbuy, and obviously thats not true. So has anyone succeeded with ecare?
I'm in the same boat... got them to agree to swap my mogul for the touch pro in September. They told me to write back after the original launch date, then they told me it's delayed and to wait until the official launch. I emailed them today figuring it's worth a try because telesales/evp are already offering it, but they haven't replied yet lol. It's been 5 and a half hours... usually they reply within a couple hours for me, so I guess they're backed up. I'll update you if they reply soon.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
I'm in the same boat... got them to agree to swap my mogul for the touch pro in September. They told me to write back after the original launch date, then they told me it's delayed and to wait until the official launch. I emailed them today figuring it's worth a try because telesales/evp are already offering it, but they haven't replied yet lol. It's been 5 and a half hours... usually they reply within a couple hours for me, so I guess they're backed up. I'll update you if they reply soon.
I emailed them last night and got the reply today about it being released on 11/2. I then responded to that email in which they responded back within the hour. I finally sent one more email basically saying that telesales called me about the phone and my friend had already purchased it and had already received tracking info. I am waiting for their response
Old 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

Yep, just got them to switch earlier. But I couldn't get them to respond to through email (tried at about 9 hours ago and nothing so far not even the auto-reply) so I bounced around departments at sprint and eventually got to one that could help me out.

Call:

1-866-789-8292

I didn't have any problem going through them other than they couldn't find my Touch order, so for some reason they couldn't order me a Return kit so she told me to UPS it to them with a note in it and that they would just do it that way. Also she talked really soft lol.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:05 PM
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Update your thread if you get another reply - positive or negative...
I'm getting anxious waiting for their email. I have a feeling they'll tell me to wait until tomorrow or the 2nd. I'm wondering if I should order through telesales (if ecare tells me to wait), but ecare told me to specifically write back to them and they'll set it up... hopefully they come through. However, I was patient during the best buy release, so I guess another couple days won't hurt.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
(tried at about 9 hours ago and nothing so far not even the auto-reply) .
Strange...
I got the auto reply, so i'm gonna try to wait it out a little longer.
Anyone know the hours of telesales?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
Yep, just got them to switch earlier. But I couldn't get them to respond to through email (tried at about 9 hours ago and nothing so far not even the auto-reply) so I bounced around departments at sprint and eventually got to one that could help me out.

Call:

1-866-789-8292

I didn't have any problem going through them other than they couldn't find my Touch order, so for some reason they couldn't order me a Return kit so she told me to UPS it to them with a note in it and that they would just do it that way. Also she talked really soft lol.
Thanks, I will call them in a few. Hopefully this will work out for me.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

huynhc is keeping up the good workhuynhc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to huynhc

ecare said i could order through anyone as long as the seller has the ability to charge your sprint account. in that way once they receive your returned phone, they can just take off the cost of the phone. i got an email from EVP stating they got the phones in today so hopefully that means I get mine tomorrow since I opted for overnight delivery (best two dollars i spent if it does).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro