PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Has anyone been able to order through ecare?

I emailed them this morning, and got two replys back within an hour of each email. They said theres nothing they can do till Nov 2nd. If I wanted the phone ealier that I had to call telesales. Ecare also agreed to swap out my mogul for the Pro. I didn't want to wait till Nov 2nd, so I called telesales. I have a sero account, so they then trsf'ed me to the employee line. The lady verified the employee email address i used to open my account. She then placed my order for the touch pro, then she talked to the returns dept to get the return kit ordered.

She was on the line with them for about 30mins. They kept bouncing her around b/c they didn't have any information on ecare promising me the swap. After about 15 more mins, she got an eticket for me to take my mogul to a service center where I will turn it in and they will credit me for the mogul.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Threadstarter

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
Yep, just got them to switch earlier. But I couldn't get them to respond to through email (tried at about 9 hours ago and nothing so far not even the auto-reply) so I bounced around departments at sprint and eventually got to one that could help me out.

Call:

1-866-789-8292

I didn't have any problem going through them other than they couldn't find my Touch order, so for some reason they couldn't order me a Return kit so she told me to UPS it to them with a note in it and that they would just do it that way. Also she talked really soft lol.
Ok, been on the phone for the last hour and I didn't get anywhere with anyone, they said I have to go through ecare only. Oh well I guess I will just wait until sunday.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Ok, been on the phone for the last hour and I didn't get anywhere with anyone, they said I have to go through ecare only. Oh well I guess I will just wait until sunday.
I think it might have worked because I told them that they had noted on my account that I could swap it out for free.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work

I emailed ecare this morning and received no reply. So I called retentions who forwarded me to EVP dept who placed an order for me. Then I received a reply back a couple hours ago from ecare who had also placed an order. Two separate orders! I emailed them back promptly to cancel it, but I think they are doing orders. Just make sure to login in first at sprint.com and then click contact us and shoot an email from there.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan

I sent em email about 4 hours ago, still haven't gotten a reply. Like many of you they told me that I can exchange my Diamond for a Pro upon release, I just hope they're putting in orders instead of just ignoring the email floods.
I bet they probably got a whole flood gate of emails though, so all I can suggest is that we all be patient, even though I know I know everyone(myself included) is just itching to get their hands on this device.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Threadstarter

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
I think it might have worked because I told them that they had noted on my account that I could swap it out for free.
Thats the thing everyone that I spoke to all saw the notes on my account but basically said ecare is the only one that can handle it.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

9+ hours and still no reply... how frustrating.
if they reply tomorrow saying ordered, it'll be worth it; but if they're making me wait just to tell me i have to wait until nov 2nd, i may have to throw something. haha jk
i should probably just go to sleep early and hope i'll have a message waiting in my inbox in the morning.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
9+ hours and still no reply... how frustrating.
if they reply tomorrow saying ordered, it'll be worth it; but if they're making me wait just to tell me i have to wait until nov 2nd, i may have to throw something. haha jk
i should probably just go to sleep early and hope i'll have a message waiting in my inbox in the morning.
Thats what I am hoping for as well, to wake up with an email saying ordered with overnight shipping which means I still wouldn't get it till monday. Oh well I guess we will see
Old 10-31-2008, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint 4G EVO
Carrier: Sprint only connects calls ppcgeeks for all else

micro254 is keeping up the good workmicro254 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to micro254
Cool ecare sucks

hey guys and girls....... sorry ive been away fom the forum for a while.ppcgeeks rocks=D>=D>=D> this site is the only forum worth joining.anyway ive been emailing ecare back and forth for about a month now while i was away and they agreed to replace my mogul with a touch pro yaaaaaaaaaayyy im over joyed . they go one to tell me that it will be avalible thru sprint chanels on nov 2 . here is why they suck now i read yesterday that the phone is availbe thru tele sales so i email them back and here is what they said:

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

The HTC Touch Pro has been launched on October 26, 2008 in Best Buy
Channel only. It will be launched at all other Channels on November 02,
2008. You will be able replace the phone after November 01, 2008. Please
reply to this email on November 02, 2008 for the phone replacement. I
appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Thank you again for contacting Sprint. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

boooooooooooooooooooo they are really making me wait for a phone

plus ontop of this talking to them is like talking to brink walls with diffrent names i hope i dont get a message like we are sold out f the phone on sunday.... im gonna play my cool

im not crying over the free phone im just upset for the wait

Coz Boogie Militia
Special Ops--PPC Division

Last edited by micro254; 10-31-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hsanchez is just getting started
Re: ecare sucks

so they suck because you have to wait?

your getting a free upgrade.

cry me a river

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro