PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Can i get touch pro from sprint store ? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42280)

musicguy980 10-30-2008 02:59 PM

Can i get touch pro from sprint store ?

was wondering could i walk into a sprint store on 11-3-08, and get my touch pro. The reason i'm asking is because retentions agreed to give my the phone for a discounted price. i was wondering did i have to order the phone thru them or would a sprint store be able to look up the note on my account, and credit my account and give me the phone as promised.

cornelious2 10-30-2008 03:01 PM

Re: Can i get touch pro from sprint store ?

no, to get a retentions deal you have to have them send it. (which you can do today and get it by the third probably)

musicguy980 10-30-2008 03:08 PM

yeah thats what i feared. I'm leaving town monday morning and won't be back until that friay. Was hoping i could get it before i leave town.

SkunkApe 10-30-2008 03:10 PM

so if you get a better deal through retentions, will telesales honor that?

violent31601 10-30-2008 03:14 PM

for some reason they told me it wasn't coming till the 14th

cornelious2 10-30-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkunkApe (Post 485686)
so if you get a better deal through retentions, will telesales honor that?

yea, but you will need to contact both account services and telesales. they will 3 way the call and discuss it.

SkunkApe 10-30-2008 03:26 PM

hmm..ill have to try that then. so at that point, do i call telesales first then tell them that i was told i can get it for this much....then ask to conf. in with account services? or do i call account services first and ask them to conf in with telesales?

thanks!

Excheese 10-30-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicguy980 (Post 485645)
was wondering could i walk into a sprint store on 11-3-08, and get my touch pro. The reason i'm asking is because retentions agreed to give my the phone for a discounted price. i was wondering did i have to order the phone thru them or would a sprint store be able to look up the note on my account, and credit my account and give me the phone as promised.

Just played with one at a Sprint store outside Chicago in the burbs. They said they can't sell them until Sunday though ($299). Another store said no stock for two weeks , so it's hit or miss.

It is a sweet device.

Ex

musicguy980 10-30-2008 03:34 PM

yeah i'm out of town right now. Can't get any phone service, so i can't order my phone. I fear by the time i get somewhere to order it . it won't ship until monday.

javielma 10-30-2008 03:39 PM

I got mine at Best Buy on Monday Oct 27th. You could look there. Same rebates.