PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

diomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Telesales tracking Information

Mine has a tracking number now..

Ordered ~8:30am PST
Got the tracking number 7pm PST (it's not in the UPS system yet though..)

-mark
Old 10-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

Sprint ordering dept said that we were suppose to get an email once our order status changed. I never got the email but checked the site just now and it says it was shipped. Heres the info.

"Your order has been shipped and activated. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order. Please allow 3-5 days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays."

Of course the UPS system says it can't locate the shipment yet. lol However, I believe I should have it tomorrow.

I placed my order around 11:30am today.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnts1993 View Post
I ordered mine this afternoon through telesales at my sprint store and I have an order # but never received an email and when I go online to sprint it says:
Last updated: 10/30/2008Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking # PPC6850SPUTSTAR PPC6850 WM6.1 PDA12008-10-30Status:Your order is being processed. If you have any questions, please contact a representative at your original point of purchase.
I am worried that the order didnt go through or something?? The lady didnt even take my credit card info??? She said that it would be an even swap for the Diamond, I thought that was cool but now I am worried!
my comfirmation number keeps saying their records don't match that number but i called cs and they said they had the serial number in the system already so i'm just gonna wait.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
placed around 9:45 am cst and this is what my status is. been that way since 10am just hoping they didnt run out before they got to my order.

Status: Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.
My status just went from yours stated above, to shipped like 10mins ago. You should be good to go.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

finberg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by diomark View Post
Curious - when did you get your email? And when did you place the order? -m
I placed it about 6:30am PST and got the email with the tracking info at 3:40pm PST
Old 10-30-2008, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dancrosoft is a n00b

I Got A Tracking Number!!!!!!!!!!! It is a UPS number tho.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 10-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

varaff is keeping up the good workvaraff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to varaff

No tracking, I placed my order around 2pm EST..
Old 10-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

diomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My UPS tracking number isn't showing up on the ups tracking page.. considering the time right now, I don't think mine will go out until tomorrow
-mark
Old 10-30-2008, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

knlmwq is a n00b

Wow I just got a tracking number.... I ordered at 12:50pm eastern time today from retentions.... my tracking number just showed up 1 minute ago.. All those who ordered before 1pm today I think we may actually get it tomorrow
Old 10-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diomark View Post
My UPS tracking number isn't showing up on the ups tracking page.. considering the time right now, I don't think mine will go out until tomorrow
-mark
i just chatted with a sprint rep.they gave me an order number but it said order was being processed so i'm like you.on the bright side,when i closed the chat box there was no pic but it now list the pro as my phone instead of the touch.so if it doesn't come tommorrow,i'll just log on and stare at those words next to my phone number.lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro